Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Be Hold The Power Of Arias

Yaris WRC

Well well well, progress is finally being made.

here is the forged pistons (first every for a yaris in the UK posible the world :P )

and they were supplied by Kevin at ENVY performance

any way here they are!

446393_106_full.jpg and here is the old pistons 446393_21_full.jpg

some other new stuff coming for the car is

these wheels 15x7

446393_108_full.jpg

and the alternative turbo kit

446393_107_full.jpg

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Bet you cant wait to get it on there!love to see the results!

CB :thumbsup:

Any idea what sort of power you will be getting out of the engine when youve got theese bit on it!

I know youve been waiting for ages for theese, must be well chuffed!

CB :thumbsup:

yes chris i have been waiting ages. Three different suppliers later I went straight to Kevin and he delivered the goods :D

I cant be sure what power it will be putting out, i dont want to make any claims, but im still waiting for the con rods to arrive.

and i want to run it at 15 psi minimum, then ideally i want to run 18 psi daily. that should see some good power :yes:

the turbo is a T3/T4 but im sending it away when it arrived to get a hybrid unit instead.

there is still alot more to do before its ready but im hoping maybe 200 hp...

gimme a W!

gimme an R!

gimme a C!

what have you got??

GOOOOOOOOOOO WRC!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooooooo woooooooooooooo wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :D :lol: :D :D :lol: :D :D :lol:

...and here I thought it was a thread about opera...

:P

They look - um - impressive :thumbsup:

A

top man!

im tempted to come over and have a gander when its done :P

Road trip me old cocker?

and Nick congrats dude know youve been waiting ages for these,

well done!

hope it all goes in well for you!

My Photography skills are getting better that Arais pic ain't half bad, looks very pro! :P I wish I had the time and money to do what Nick is doing its an awesome project. Its going to be one powerfull Yaris when he's done!

Kevin

Is there any benefit fitting these forged pistons and adding to my current mods, de cat, manfold apexi and pulley?

what power figures and performance will i notice? havent done any research yet?

cheers

Forged pistons alone wont give you any power increase...

They do however, strengthen the internals of the engine, allowing you to run a higher boost, have a higher rev limit etc...

:drool: The first modified Tsport to be a Turbo in the UK? Looking sooo schweet! Keep us posted on how it goes! O and if you have the stomach, any ideas on how much you spent/it gonna cost? :P

:drool: The first modified Tsport to be a Turbo in the UK? Looking sooo schweet! Keep us posted on how it goes! O and if you have the stomach, any ideas on how much you spent/it gonna cost? :P

LOL i most definatly wouldnt have the stomach for it lol.

for a full conversion like the one im doing, including EVERYTHING such as labour and an intercooler , ecu , turbo , pistons , rods , custom intake manifold , any extra bits that need machined up....

£7000 :bye:

sure i would waste it on other things if it wasnt spent on the car. Its about the fun and enjoyment i get out of building it up and driving about in it.

Admanirv - Is there any benefit fitting these forged pistons and adding to my current mods, de cat, manfold apexi and pulley?

cheers.

if you ordered them with a higher compression ratio than what the car comes standard with, and possibly got the Rods to go along with it, then you would get more power.

but then you would have to put more fuel into the engine.

You lucky *******!!! Damn nice project you got there. What alloys are they dont recognise them?

Admanirv      -      Is there any benefit fitting these forged pistons and adding to my current mods, de cat, manfold apexi and pulley?

cheers.

if you ordered them with a higher compression ratio than what the car comes standard with, and possibly got the Rods to go along with it, then you would get more power.

but then you would have to put more fuel into the engine.

yeah i was thining more about it today, prob onlky useful if im running a turbo wherer nthere more pressure and abnging and more strentgth on stock internals.

good luck though fella, youve ceratinly got the balls and money to go with it, surely though fi your running this sort of power, will the chasis handle 180bhp+, id have to sort out the handling, grip brakes etc too. :thumbsup:

You lucky *******!!! Damn nice project you got there. What alloys are they dont recognise them?

They were supplied by Envy - AME is the brand also known as Enkie. the model is Tracer TSSC i think...

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jealous - Nick you're a man on a mission - keep us posted please.

dont worry when there is significant progress made i always keep you posted, but i like to keep quite in the mean time.

Congratulations :D

Nick the TS who has your old turbo kit, with stock internals, made 170 hp @ 0,55 bar !!! At 18 psi you are planning to climb, you are going to have at least 250 hp !!! :drool:

My opinion is that for such great power, you bought very small rims. You should go for 17's. With 15's you will need new tires every week :eek:

Our TS with the 4throttle conversion, has also ARIAS high compression pistons. they are perfect for the job !!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links