Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Bonnet

zebidi

hey guys, will the phase one yaris bonnet fit the phase 2? i know the grill is different size but apart from that is that it?

sorry to hi-jack a bit Zeb

but say i was advising a friend to get a carbon bonnet, which one on the market is the best fitting one with out having to use bonnet pins etc???

It would be an OEM carbon bonnet, they seem heavier but obviously fit perfect and are a lot cheaper!!!

Well I got the same one Kev has got for sale now from a geezer in australia. The quality really is good as it's based on a toyota bonnet skin. I bought pins for it but haven't installed them , as the bonnet didn't beed them. All that had to be done to make it lock properly was to just fiddle about with the existing bonnet lock a bit (undid bolts a bit, shifted it up and re tightened the bolts) It shuts perfectly, and have done several motorway trips with it installed since (one of which i was caught speeding, so it has been put to a proper test) Not one problem with it, just needs a slight push for it to click into place properly (as it's not as heavy as a normal bonnet)

Wll mine was fine for fit - and stayed down using just the catch for about 2 months - then half way down the M5 it opened.

Im very very lucky to have been able to stop the car without major damage.

im not really in for the style of it, im gonna get rid of it soon hopefully and get a MR2 tubs.

I just need to get rid of this one and get a new one cos some drunk student ****** jumped on it.

:crybaby:

im not really in for the style of it, im gonna get rid of it soon hopefully and get a MR2 tubs.

I just need to get rid of this one and get a new one cos some drunk student ****** jumped on it.

Good excuse for a carbon bonnet :thumbsup:

Good excuse for a carbon bonnet :thumbsup:

im looking to get rid of it soon for a MisteR 2 hehe

just getting it to look more presentable, the car has been taken good care of though. I loves me car :)

You can probably just get a primed one off eBay fairly cheap if your just after getting it tidy, seen them on there before, when you planning on selling?

Not sure yet, i wanna work out running costs for MR2 plus modding too, im buying an import with a 2.2 stroker kit already insatlled hopefully :)

Has no-one thought of buying an S15?? Yeh, the MR2 is nice, but it's going to be getting on a bit soon

Thats what i wanted for my next car maybe even an S14

Has no-one thought of buying an S15??

:yes: i brought an s15 specR around 8 weeks ago,

its great fun and the yaris now seems so slow.

P1 should fit P2

Has no-one thought of buying an S15?? Yeh, the MR2 is nice, but it's going to be getting on a bit soon

just get one before all the 'yoofs' turn them into dirt slagz and destroy them

200sx's are cool, cheaper than the mr2 but not as quick as my bean powerd mr2:P

just get one before all the 'yoofs' turn them into dirt slagz and destroy them

200sx's are cool, cheaper than the mr2 but not as quick :P

True, i went in my mates S14 the other day and it was fairly quick, but you can do a lot to them