Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Induction Kit Really Needed

oliross

Hello, before people start saying look at an old forum its been discussed so many times etc etc i cant find it!

Right down to business, what is the best induction kit for a 1.0 yaris, my old pipercross made my engine management light come on so i got rid of it but before i buy it again as i cant find anything else on the market is there anything better.

Anything from Envy that might help??? could i put a piperX back on it but change the element to a K&N?

If anyone has info let me know. Cheers, Oli with the chavtastic yaris! :P

definatly recommend the greddy, I've got one and it's great

changed mine to a universal one ..an apiro v-1 ..i used the pipe off the pipercross one i had before and it fitted fine ..nice sound

I cant find the GReddy AirInx II Air Intake on the Envy website! its getting very annoying! Grrrr! :censor: Any one know how

I cant find the GReddy AirInx II Air Intake on the Envy website! its getting very annoying! Grrrr!  :censor: Any one know how

Look in ryans garage for pics, phone envy for pricing, not everything they sell is on there site. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links