Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Yaris - Owner Review

Fidgits

I don't think the same person is on here but I can't be sure. They actually make it sound quite good but it's still an ugly car as standard! :rolleyes::thumbsup:

A Canadian actually wrote a review on here too (possibly the same person?)

It was a very interesting read. :thumbsup:

No, that was echo_hrs from over on Echofans. Opinion is as divided there as it it here - many of the arguments could be identical :rolleyes:

A

we got the first one here yesterday a 1.0 5 door, I brought it home last night, it feels and handles more like a bigger car, well because it is. The only Prob and it’s a big one the engine is NOT as good as the older engine, it does not rev as free and it sounds so ruff. Aisling was in front of me in the Aygo and on a steep uphill section she was walking away from me :o . Now we were not racing of anything like that but it’s just not up to the job. There she was with Queen at full belt out of here iPod with aoife signing to her hearts content in the back and me dropping gear after gear to keep up. This morning was a little hard to judge because there was and inch of snow on the ground, O the fun. The 1.0 engine is a defo no no, but the car is nice. The fold flat seats will be great for JAE ;) and roll on the 1.3

Funny you should say that, but in my follow-up call from Mr T (the family's salesman of choice had been off and I'd phoned and said I was going to pop in) the salesman said that he'd found the 1.0 a bit underpowered so the demonstrator was very probably going to be a 1.3.

Never mind, pass me the 90bhp diesel :D

A

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

luck man :yes:

I like the look of the Seat Ibiza. Looking at the specification and price I think I will be test driving one when the time comes to replace the T-Sport