Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Daytime Yaris Led Pix

tim_mabin

I think I'd have to see them in the flesh.

The top and bottom rows in the lights look like flies eyes to me :D

Car looks nice though dude. ;)

Might think about changin em when I go up to 16's but for now i still think they're ideal for a silver car cos they stand out a bit more. :D

they don't look to bad

they remind me of the clear rear light on the pug 206 GT

Anyways guys everyone is allowed their opinion as long as it doesn't get personal ;)

I have a silver car too ...... however I think they would look much better if they was tinted black!

I would get a set of my own if they came in black!

gallery_19670_213_1133022886.jpg

Just an idea

i agree dave! i said before how they would prob look schweet tinted :D

Im not sure whether i like them or not. They deffo look different but that plastic ripple effect along the outer edges looks a bit tacky! Maybe if you didnt tint the lens but instead tried painting the blingin chrome black? I suppose not on a silver car but on a black car may look kind of kool? or even on a red to add contrast?

Hmmm... red sound like a cool idea. Some of the other ones ive seen have been tinted red and it looks a bit more subtle

Lol i meant black painted background against a red car but Yeh i said before about tinting the lens red to look more standard. Just ideas but i just think at the moment there a bit too in your face and bling rather than subtle. Look like mass produced lights that are just a design adapted to every car in the world rather than specifically designed for it. Good luck anyway!

Not a fan of the lights but the zaust looks good and the rest of the car is shaping up nicely :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links