Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Mirrors!

earpl

Liking it, especially the mirrors F1 stylee!!! I had some of them on my bike, the visibilities good, if its good enough for Schumacher its good enough for earpl!

Yeah but it's only recently that Schumacher's had to worry about cars approaching from behind.

Then again, same could possibly be said of earpl! :lol:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• earpl

• RossP

• Woody27

• jaxx

Top Posters In This Topic

Need a Carbon roof, tailgate, front wings and a bonnet.

Then sell me the Rising Sun one. ;)

I quite like the mirrors, the base plates look quite tide too.

carbon bonnet eh......... :rolleyes:

how much would one pay for said rising sun bonnet?

£5

Not being funny or try to ruin your sale but isnt that just a vinyl stuck on the stock bonnet that can be made up reasonably cheap... :P

Not being funny or try to ruin your sale but isnt that just a vinyl stuck on the stock bonnet that can be made up reasonably cheap... :P

Thats why i offered £5

Lol you care too much bout what other people think blitz! If you like it buy it!!! if they rip you...ignore them! O and yeah cmarshall i just meant to Matty as he made it sound exclusive/expensive and as if it was permanently on the bonnet (i.e. you would have to buy the bonnet aswell as sticker :P)

reasonably cheep what??? like £95????? cause thats what it cost & the guys a mate. as i told moffmo earlier, im not selling it, cause its been done now, and who says im taking it off????

:EDIT: and woody it is stuck on the bonnet, taking it off would wreck it, cause its not a single piece.

:eek: sorry dude i was just saying aint it cheaper then it sounded! didnt realise was £95! sounds bit steep for a vinyl in red n white stripes? It sounded like you would for a carbon bonnet. But yeah you are right. To see it on another car, something original like that, would be bit rubbish!

CF bonnet with the red parts of the rising sun... so you can still see the weave.....

i think ive soiled myself :drool:

Thats why i offered £5

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

*catches breath

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

.. i reckon earpl should get a carrrrbon bonnet :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links