Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paseo's At Jae

TheNissanMan

The Paseo front seems to have gone very quite over here on TOC, a while ago there was a long thread as to the convoys up to JAE but only two people have added to the JAE Stand Place.

Can you either confirm on the thread which days you will be on the stand or are we guessing that noone will be on the TOC Stand from the convoys going up there....

Thanks guys

Ryan

well as far as im conserned myself 97paseo, Mellow_yellow & Dymchurchpaseo are in a convoy on the sat. meeting up with a few others on the way though.

ill check with everyone & get them to add the names & dates.

cheers for the warning ryan, will pull our fingers out on the paseo side of things. :thumbsup:

J

also this year i want to make sure all the correct marques are together.

I am awaiting the soarer team to get back to me as they will want a strip for themselves.

Already in progress Steve, on the Stand post I am listing the car's together by marque so we can see how many people are there on each day with what marque of car, we may have to do some shuffling over the weekend to get the marques all together but we'll have one superb looking stand....

does that mean i get a strip all to my self then steve :group-cuddles:

thats it i'll just park with my friends again :crybaby::crybaby:

I'm coming up with J on the Sat, as far as I know Mellow is meeting us somewhere on the M1 & J mau be bringing another one along?

Dymchurch said he might come but haven't heard from him recently.

Oli also mentioned coming in his X-Racing Seo but again I don't know how serious he was.

sorry to be a pain but am leaving the office so no time, could this info please be added to the thread - JAE Stand Places..

TIA

R

Thanks James, your help is much appreciated :D

anytime ryan... glad to help

ohh, how busy is it gonna be on sat? ie. if we get a convoy going for sat what time do you recon we should get to billing?

J

J looking at the list of cars which are registered on TOC & on the LOC thread - its only you & me on the Seo side of things... :blink:

Mellow hasn't registered....neither has anyone else!! Any ideas?! :unsure:

hmm, yeah i noticed that aswell. maybe they havent seen it?

ill pm everyone & see.

Ohh & oli is deffinatly coming got a txt on my mobile from him :thumbsup: , got another 'seo owner coming to - he may be driving his companies skyline though <_<

J