Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do You Have Fog Lights On Your P2 Yaris?

nicho

if so...

are they like these??:

9f_1_b.JPG

would they fit my bumper???>>

dscn20859gr.th.jpg

yaris4front0dx.jpg

Do ALL your yaris come with fog lights by the way? i've never seen a picture without them.

In that case, the plastic piece where they are mounted wouldn't be included at the time of buying fog lights.

that would be a problem for me :crybaby:

please help :(

THANKS!

t sport have foggys  mines nearly 4 years old not sure year lol got a personel plate

but what about non t-sport yaris... they have different bumpers.

do they come with foglights from factory? or they come with the flat plastic piece like my fender?

i'm from Chile by the way.. that's the reason of the confusion.

THANKS

(sorry if my english is not the best)

Not all Yaris come with fogs over here. Mine has them but can't say I've looked at them carefully enough to say whether those in the pic are the same, sorry.

I'd imagine you could cut the plastic blanking plates to fit your lights or, they should be available from Toyota.

Mine didn't come with fog lights (2001 GS) I got my fog's as part of the kit I have.

I didn't fit them, so i can't say wheather the mountings are the same.

I'd imagine you could cut the plastic blanking plates to fit your lights or, they should be available from Toyota.

i was thinkin' about cuting also...

but the thing about the toyota dealer is that here in Chile the fog lights are imported from Japan at huge prices. Everything from toyota dealers is amazingly expensive. Except for cars :D

much cheaper is to buy from eBay uk :D

dunno what my tsport is lol p1,p2,p3 lol nearly 4years old does that help please let me know as i dont wanna seem dum lol and no b4 u ask i aint Blonde :P

dunno what my tsport is lol p1,p2,p3 lol nearly 4years old does that help please let me know as i dont wanna seem dum lol and no b4 u ask i aint Blonde  :P

T'is P1 then! :thumbsup:

P is for phase. There are 2 phases, phase 1 (the best :P ) and phase 2 (sometimes referred to, by me, as phase ghey)! :thumbsup:

I know you that your not bidding anymore -

But I guess that the lights/kit would fit because the wiring looms are already there and they should be the same on the P1/2 as there pritty much the same car. You would just have to connect the bits on the end/make the holes.

If anything you might have to pop to Mr T to get the bits to fit the lights to the bumber but I assume that they would only be a couple of pounds.

and here's the difference between the P1 and P2 Linky

P = Phase

[EDIT] - Ryan beat me to it ....... but i'll let him off because of the P1 comment :P !

Edited by ЪV€

fog lights? oh.. those ones that peeps turn on in August and turn off in March? :thumbsup:

They eventually turn them off again?

Looking forward to that! ;)

My dad gets proper annoyed at people who have there fogs on when its not foggy, he always flashes his fogs at them....i think its just old age! :P

He's not the only one - I flash full beam at idiots with their fogs on in weather/ conditions when it's not needed.

My dad gets proper annoyed at people who have there fogs on when its not fussy

Do you mean foggy or is that a ghey English term? :P

My dad gets proper annoyed at people who have there fogs on when its not fussy

Do you mean foggy or is that a ghey English term? :P

Jeeb you are "pernickety" aren't you! O and i said foggy i dunno what you mean :rolleyes: .... its been a long day