Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mccartney Attacks China Over Fur

Jamesb4uk

I've just seen it on film.... by accident.... and to say I'm sickened is an understatement.

Any fur trade, whether its mink, chinchilla or cat is wrong IMO - the way they do it is grotesque....

It might be normal to them, but this is the 21st Century, not the 18th Century!

I fully support Paul McCartney, I think its disgusting that these animals are treated in this way just for fashion - and thats all it is.... the fashion trade.

I find it truly sickening and heartbreaking that these cats and dogs are treated in such a vile manner and in the end, I had to turn it off because I couldnt watch it anymore.

Yes there are many human atrocities going on in the world, but people have a voice, animals dont - its just f :censor: g sick IMO.

errr i dont think poor people are in the fashion industry... its called keeping warm and it can get alot colder in china than here . Eye for an eye tooth for a tooth your ancient ancestors skinned any furry animal possible in order to keep warm. Do you think its normal for an animal to kill another animal?? Lets say a lion will rip an antelope apart while its still concious. Now both animals cannot speak either.

I've just started reading this & couldn't carry on because it's making me sick to the bottom of my stomach, not a nice feeling when you're eating your dinner.
Thats how you cook lobsters...  :rolleyes:

Lobsters have brains the size of grasshoppers though & dont feel pain because of this, throw a live cat or dog in boiling water though & I'd bet everything I own on it feeling pain.

How do you know it cannot feel any pain.. remember animals cannot speak

Dont get me wrong.. i would not harm a fly.. thats because i dont need to kill in order to eat or clothe myself.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links