Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheels....

Gnome

I haven't got photoshop, and this is the only angle I could find, but what about THESE?

Anyone got photoshop, or could do a better job than I have done, please feel free!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gnome

• BLiTZ

• JustJJ

• Woody27

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not a huge fan as for some reason four spokes like that remind me of some stock alloys you get on some cars! Its totally down to personal preference i reckon tho! I would imagine quite a few people will like them as they are querky n different!

Thanks for that JJ.

I still got the original images if that helps JJ.

Woddy - Prefer multi-spokes myself, but I did like the look of these. Price is lookin good too at present. ;)

An original is good too hon :thumbsup:.... you like multispokes??

Have you seen mine? ;)

CaliperSmall.jpg

Ooh don't i love watanabes/ssrs/minilites :rolleyes: :D best wheel ever imo :thumbsup:

yup.. they look a lot like minilites.... however they are proper Jap split rims.. :)

yep Wantanabe/SSR RS8s (I think) ;) They grew on me... and apprently still go in the states for a tidy sum!

I do like em... :)

Cool. I like them. True Jap.

I'll post the pics on my photobucket account now, and put a link up in a mow. ;)

kk hon

Anyone have any idea where I can get centre caps for my wheels?... while we are on the subject... they desparately need em :P lol

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to small!!! that looks like a joke with them that small! :P Mayb partly as the car needs lowering but like that it looks rubbish imo! They kind of remind me of spiders legs hanging over the rim from a spider sitting in the middle :D There's 8 i counted! :P

Oh good - a silver-ish Yaris. I get to see how the colour coded wingmirrors would look .:D

Those rims look cool.... :D

get yourself some watanabes hon ;) hehehe

Im on a hunt for centre caps... the middles dont half collect dirt... and the holes for the wheel nuts look *******... so either new wheel nuts (pretty ones) or centre caps to cover it all :)

no probs

i think they look good the 4 spoke thing was kinda unerving me, but now i think they look really jdm - bit like the axis rims jaxx was hankering after

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links