Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ladies Only

GT4 BOOSTER

hello girls , i need to buy a hot air brush for her indoors for xmas, must have heat settings and speed settings , any recommendations , thanks - marc :thumbsup:

thanks em and yes em , but the last one she got fell apart , i was maybe gonna go upmarket and get her a vidal sa soon ,vroom vroom turbo model :lol: or similar , like the ad says " shes worth it " :wub::lol:

oh and thanks ash - for nothing :lol::lol: sorry.

males had to move in didnt they . :rolleyes:

my bit time with the sotoc ruined :o

Errr

Rich

Ian

Al

Davy

since when are you lot ladies?  :lol:  :lol:

Man.. i feel like a woman..

don't know which one though, too many to choose from :bye:

Errr

Rich

Ian

Al

Davy

I knew that coffee tasted funny! :P

hi there,there are a few good ones on the market ask in the shop when buying they should beable to help you there, id go for a GHD or charles worthingor one named after the hairderessers hope you find one x

Hiya,

Agreed with above :)

I wouldn't recommend any Nicky Clarke ones though. They cost a bit, but feel and work like they're cheap and nasty.

If you don't have any luck with a hot hair brush - GHD straighteners will always go down well hehe. :thumbsup:

thanks ladies , i have some ideas now

lol @ the hints charis.

Errr

Rich

Ian

Al

Davy

hey - when it comes to asking questions on making women happy - the last people you want to ask are women! :lol:

besides ;) im pretty good at this shopping for presents lark ;)

hey - when it comes to asking questions on making women happy - the last people you want to ask are women!  :lol: ...

Erm unless you're trying to tell us something Ian, when it comes down to Hair Dryers & Straighteners... you might want to leave it to us Ladies :lol: :P

well okay - you gave a great answer...

However, having shopping advice from one female member recently on jewelrey for the missues xmas pressie...

She managed to find something completley different to what i said i was looking for, and at 2-3 times the price i gave her :lol::lol:

p.s. Charis, did you not see how soft and manageable my hair was at the oxford meet? :lol::lol::lol:

I did indeed Ian - are you sure you turned up in a Lexus? :lol:

:lol::lol:

:thumbsup:

*disclaimer: I am infact, a proper bloke - i have one bottle of shampoo for making my hair clean (whatever happened to be on offer), thats all, no other hair products, gel, equipment or anything... and no Ben, i dont want to buy your S2000

:lol:

yaris driver that's macho! says me :rolleyes:

get my yellow :P 107 2tronic(mmt) next week with a bit of luck, with curtain airbags to protect my lovely hair, now where's them hair shears? time for a crop me thinks! Good luck with the hair gear stuff I ain't got a clue sorry) :wacko: have a good day all!

well okay - you gave a great answer...

However, having shopping advice from one female member recently on jewelrey for the missues xmas pressie...

She managed to find something completley different to what i said i was looking for, and at 2-3 times the price i gave her  :lol:  :lol:

If you remember correctly you never gave this anonymous female member a price to begin with.... she merely assumed that all the wads of cash in your wallet were meant for your missus's Xmas present.... :lol:

The female member won't bother helping next time.... ;)