Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rally Experience Days

Robie

I know a number of you have been on one of these Rally experience days and was wondering if you could recommend any packages?

I am looking for a suitable present and looking to bipass the red letter thing as I'm sure you can get a better deal direct?

Preferrably nearish to Oxford?

Links or contact details aswell if possible.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I've only been to one Rally school, forest rally. It's in central Wales and I went several years ago, but it was fantastic fun. This one is a family business so you could be pretty confident of getting the same tuition, approach and atmosphere.

I've tried racing schools, off-roading, skid pan, and driving lots of unusual vehicles. Rally school was the best fun and adrenalin rush of the lot.

my dad did the RALLY DRIVE on for his 40th but that was a while ago when they still had sierra saphires, now they run impreza turbos now

The one that my missus got me was bought from Argos of all places and the venue I chose was somewhere near banbury I think?

I had the time of my life on the day - bit nervous to start with as the cars were rear wheel drive which Id never done before. The group was mixed and we ended up driving round a gravel track for around 4 hours - the first couple of hours under supervision - the remainder with a co-instructor - but only for encouragement.

I ended up in potatoe fields more than once - and can honestly say a lot of the stuff they taught me has stuck with me.

I did the Silverstone rally experience a couple of years back, great fun but leaves a lit to desire, only spent about 45 mins in the car itself, I woult make sure you check the amount of driving you actually get :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links