Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Citroen C2 Vtr

mark_n

After last night I am starting to lose hope with the Corolla. In the 3 months I have it, it has been reversed in it, I have hit a dog, still may of been done for the red light offence and some one has smashed the back window last night. As much as I love the Corolla I am starting to lose faith with it. This morning it was suggested that I look at a C2 VTR even though what I have read on them that they are not very good. I am trying to tell myself it is a daft idea.

Geta citroen!!!!

Not only will people smash up your car, but it will fall to beits and break down too!!!!!

Don't blame the car for peoples problems!!!

Some bint ina 4x4 smashed into me supra... supre I may gun her down, but part with my supra? never!

go for the GT or the vts, the vtr is slow cause of the crap gearbox ;)

There is not anything wrong with the vtr gearbox :P ;) .................It is probably the best thing on the whole car.

I think the Corolla is a far better car..............keep it...........go and lie down in a darkened room untill these strange urges to buy a Citroen pass.........you will feel better soon :lol:

Plus its french...

French cars are rubbish.....

it is no coincidence that nearly all the bottom runners in the consumer satisfaction surveys are french!!!!

If anyone has ever had the misfortune of going to france, and the double misfortune of having to drive there (especially around paris) you will understand why their cars are not built to last..............

I had a peugeot and it was fantastic.....

... honest! :D

I would say stay clear of the c2, unless you want to join the "new" saxo brigade :wacko:

I also had a Clio...............................but sold it to buy the Yaris :thumbsup:

The Yaris is far better :D

I also had a Clio...............................but sold it to buy another french car :thumbsup:

The Yaris is far better :D

yes your phase 2 french yaris......... explains a lot

I also had a Clio...............................but sold it to buy a better car :thumbsup:

The Yaris is far better now they have a phase 2:D

yes your phase 2 french yaris is much better than my phase one

I have been telling you that for ages ;) :lol:

And don't alter my postings :P :P :P

Although my Yaris is built in France, it's still a Jap car, built with Jap technology.

Don't get the citroen!

Your corolla has no mechanical faults by the sounds of it - just bad luck.

It's not the car's fault it got reversed into or had it's window smashed.

Not having a dig, but hitting the dog and going through a red light would be down to you too....

Had a Clio and the gbox was a bag of pants from new!

Oh, and my wife had a Citroen ZX which died went we went to France in it and the Citroen Garage chap tried to rip us off, until my wife started speaking fluent French! :rolleyes: (It's her job)

Gear box (again) and shaft.

Nice!

Cheers,

Jim

Oh, and my wife had a Citroen ZX which died went we went to France in it and the Citroen Garage chap tried to rip us off, until my wife started speaking fluent French! :rolleyes:  (It's her job)

Nice!

New C4... No boot. New C5... Sludgy handling and slow to accelerate. Pants.

Cheers,

Jim

Didn't mean to quote myself there... I've had a couple of hayfever tablets (rock and roll!) and I'm about ready to drop. Sorry guys! I meant to edit... Not quote. :huh:

*Slaps forehead* Doh!

Oh, and my wife had a Citroen ZX which died went we went to France in it and the Citroen Garage chap tried to rip us off, until my wife started speaking fluent French! :rolleyes:  (It's her job)

Nice!

New C4... No boot. New C5... Sludgy handling and slow to accelerate. Pants.

Cheers,

Jim

Didn't mean to quote myself there... I've had a couple of hayfever tablets (rock and roll!) and I'm about ready to drop. Sorry guys! I meant to edit... Not quote. :huh:

*Slaps forehead* Doh!

Thats one way to push up your post numbers :rolleyes: ;)

:D :P

I am going to keep the Corolla. It's a better car and I guess I have come to my sense's. I think. :)

I think the Corolla is a far better car..............keep it...........go and lie down in a darkened room untill these strange urges to buy a Citroen pass.........you will feel better soon :lol:

Sounds like an unlucky few events going on, if you were gonna change I'd say get a Yaris Blue Again!!!

Altho tonight I was waiting behind a parked car to let oncoming cars pass and one of the oncoming cars threw stones at me ( :ffs: :ffs: ) which also came through my open window so it can happen to anyone regardless of the car!

i had a saxo. wasnt to bad of a car. never let me down until the brakes failed. but hey if that hadnt happened i wouldnt be on here now :P

don't buy a french car - just fill your car with lucky charms - shove heather in the grill a rabbit's foot hanging from the rear view mirror and paint a 4 leaf clover on the roof...

Corolla to a C2?

Naaahhhh! :lol:

Not only for the loss of size but also the general lack of anything you'll get in the Corolla that you wont get, or get a lot cheaper in the C2...

But then, I dont like Citroen so I would say that! :lol:

Bad luck happens mate, but there is physically nothing wrong with your car, so keep it, bad luck always changes eventually! ;)

have you ever considered that your might be called Christine?

Eh???? Or am I missing something :unsure:

Christine is a Stephen King novel about a car thats cursed and kills people and stuff.... :yes: