Do Not Sell My Personal Information

If You Could.....

~Rach~

.... go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Need some inspiration as we're trying to choose somewhere to go on honeymoon. So far we're thinking either Japan or Vegas, but just wondering if theres anywhere which is a must to go to.

Thanks guys :D

Seychelles.... beautiful!

Not that I've been, but it'd be my honeymoon destination! :thumbsup:

Japan sounds really cool though too! :thumbsup:

God that looks gorgeous les! i wana go now :(

Havent been anywhere particularly extravagant myself yet but ive always wanted to go to hawaii :)

Vegas is tacky .. very tacky .. I love it .. I spent about £1500 in a week, with hotel and flights on top (and I don't gamble).

Japan is expensive .. but a completly different country to anywhere else ..

:drool: @ the Maldives

I'd love to go to Canada or New England, I went to New England once (Vermont) but I was only 11 at the time so couldn't appreciate it fully.

SANDALS in the Carribean - I say that cos i just got a brochure in the post...........Looks tasty :yes:

Well.... Vancouver is gorgeous :) and Hawaii is nice (tho been a while since I was there) Australia... particularly Cairns area.. where you gots the Great Barrier Reef... lovely...

Bermuda was lovely too (but also a long time ago... gorgeous turquoise seas n stuff)...

Maldives look stunning.... tho I have never been.... and Maui also looks to die for :)

how about egypt and all the ruins.. that looks amazing.

or go see some buddah temples or something, they are so awe inspiring

My boss regularly goes over to Malysa, it helps if his wife has famil there but he stays in some fantastic resorts. Hs got some stunning pictures.

how about egypt and all the ruins.. that looks amazing.

or go see some buddah temples or something, they are so awe inspiring

i didnt like egypt - the pyramids and everything is awe inspiring, but the poverty, begging and crime really put a downer on the whole experience...

You cant walk for 5 mins without a 10 year old trying to sell you something (usually rocks of the floor), and if you give anyone any cash, its like sharks smelling blood! your engulfed by them!

by the way, incase you didnt know Maui is a hawaiian island ;)

My parents go to India at lot, Goa does look nice, but its never been on my go-to list... whereas, fiji on the other hand ;)

Friends of mine have just booked their honeymoon for next year. They're going to Kenya for a week's safari and then a week on the beach in Zanzibar. Nice...

A

Sham el Sheik isnt all its cracked up to be either fidge, had friands go out there and spend most of the time in the hotel with food poisening or just scaredto go out and see beggars etc...

My parents have friends in Goa thats why they keep going back! :thumbsup:

I dunno Sharron, my parents rate Goa quite highly - they've gone every year for the last few years, but they do stay in quite a nice resort..

Part of the reason i loved Maui so much was it was civilised, i mean, the closest to begging you got was people at the roadside hand carving tiki men, making bowls etc...

I dunno Sharon, my parents rate Goa quite highly - they've gone every year for the last few years, but they do stay in quite a nice resort..

Mum really enjoyed it she was on crouches at the time and everyone wanted to help her! people are so friendly, she got a phone call from one of them the other day!

Well, ifu wanna go towards the eastern countries... watch out for the bird flu.. :ph34r: . But if u do, dont worry about it, just have a good time. :D :thumbsup:

Big T

The Maldives :thumbsup: I will be going back soon!! I went to Nevis in the bahamas last month that was also fantastic :thumbsup: My sister went to the Seychelles she loved that and allways goes on about it :lol::lol:

I can't recommend St Lucia highly enough, if you can afford to go to a decent place all inclusive then you definately should, it's magnificent.

If I had the choice now though I'd love to visit the great barrier reef before the pet-fish industry ruins it

I'm thinking about going to Canada next year. Family and friends who have been all, without exception mention going to live there so it must be good. Apparently Canadians are the friendliest people in the world! :)

Went to Tunisia last year and loathed it. Should've listened to me mate who tried to tell me. Same experience as Fidgit by the sounds of it. People stuffing "flutes" into my pockets or into my wifes bag and then asking us to pay for it! I know that there's a lot of poverty there but some people just took the p***.

Cheers,

Jim