Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Trueno And Levin Ae111 Info Needed

spacefaceuk

Hey there,

Im after some rear tail lights from a 1998/1999/2000 Levin or Trueno, They are supra style as in they are a unit with circular lights built in them.

I very much doubt anyone on here has any for sale, but imay be able to get a set from Japan, but i need a chasis number for the car in order to get them.

My chasis number is no good because ill end up getting the same lights as i have already.

This is what i have:

http://english.auto.vl.ru/catalog/toyota/s...5_5/photo/1928/

and this is the facelift version, and what im after:

http://english.auto.vl.ru/catalog/toyota/s...5_5/photo/1940/

If anyone can help, i know theres a few Levin and trueno owners on here, it would be greatly appreciated...

So a chasis number anyone?

thanks,

Spacefaceuk

• 3 months later...

hate to tell you mate but they all have the same number. they are all ae111. there are 2 different versions. bz-g and the bz-r. differance is the bz-r is 20mm longer has a differetn front bumper but the same wheel base, and 6 gears that are no more usefull than 5 gears. go for the bz-g and just get the newer tail lights and bumper.

the one you have in the pic the zx isnt available in europe and as far as i know hasnt been imported. but again its the same as the bz-r. so like i say the bz-g is that bit better. little bit lighter so that little bit quicker.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links