Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Things Are Lucking Up...

BLiTZ

O right cool im just trying to figure out whether i will be driving by summer as my birthday is in Febuary and preferably want to be driving before July! 5 Months shouldnt be too short a time to learn in then if you say that was relatively slow :D Cheers mate and good luck with future driving!

P.s. Bet it felt good driving your yaris to school for first time :D You sound as if you get a bit of stick for your white yaris but deep down you know it kicks all there cars asses in every respect! :P Best of luck to you!

yea - corsa's are the weapon of choice in york, but not many people saw me arrive/depart cos i finished lessons early, but tomorrow i have a full day (yay :-/)

well done lad excellent, promise me one thing.

Dont go down macdonalds straight away and pick up the first 15yr old you see!  :D  :D   they do that in the hole i live at.  :wacko:

Just random 15 yr olds?! or am i missing the joke?!

yea - corsa's are the weapon of choice in york, but not many people saw me arrive/depart cos i finished lessons early, but tomorrow i have a full day (yay :-/)

Lol yeah we always hang out around the gates near my school (Sounds odd but there's an all girls school opposite :thumbsup: ) We always watch the Chavs in there cars pull up and sit in cars playing music loudly with there girlfriends thinking they are the beez neez! Was funny when they bounced one of ther mini's onto the path :D or Watching the wazak in a corsa trying to park in this space that was like an inch longer than his diddy corsa :D

I just hope your car doesnt get damaged like some of the cars that are parked outside my school do :( (Chav school down the road)

whats wrong with that??? havin 2 seats though i can only pick one up :(

:D :P

ah ***** man, thats the beauty of 3 seats in the back 3 in the back! (though those 3 fat birds slowed me down, i was running a 65mm drop!), a little slower though!

:P

disclamer: no fat birds were hurt in the creation of this reply.

well done lad excellent, promise me one thing.

Dont go down macdonalds straight away and pick up the first 15yr old you see!  :D  :D   they do that in the hole i live at.  :wacko:

Just random 15 yr olds?! or am i missing the joke?!

Lol yeah we always hang out around the gates near my school (Sounds odd but there's an all girls school opposite :thumbsup: ) We always watch the Chavs in there cars pull up and sit in cars playing music loudly with there girlfriends thinking they are the beez neez! Was funny when they bounced one of ther mini's onto the path :D or Watching the wazak in a corsa trying to park in this space that was like an inch longer than his diddy corsa :D

I just hope your car doesnt get damaged like some of the cars that are parked outside my school do :( (Chav school down the road)

off the top of my head there are 4/5 corsas, a suzuki swift (now crippled), a ford focus (doctors daughter pretty fit though ;) ), a clio, a fiesta (now crippled) 2 ford kas (!Removed! death traps), a merc c class (ex mommy car pfft - rich kids) and a skoda :lol:

+ my yaris :D

:thumbsup: my first car was a h reg fiat panda with the special fire engine in lol fire as in 999cc 8v lol just turned 18

was actaully embrassed, remember picking my bird up and her mate, her mate said "!Removed! hell this looks like the trotters car! outta only fools and horses", my reply was "if you dont like it get out! lol :thumbsup: she declined off we went to cinema.

Congratulations. Made up for you. :thumbsup:

Now, take it easy and build up your road sense. No showing off!

At least you didn't do what I did. Pass in the morning, then in the afternoon, get my parents' car wedged between two pubs trying to get into the car park. :yes:

Amazing how quickly you also learn bodywork repairs when it was that or pay myself to put it right. :rolleyes:

well i waas told by the other kids that drive at school that its cool to park on this side street out side school cos they wont let you park on site, so i happily drove down this street to find that it was a dead end - just lucky i guess that 3 point turns (or 'turn in the road using forward and reverse gears' as you have to call it) are one of my best manouvers

That's brilliant, congratulations, I don't think I'll ever forget the day I passed my test, I remember it in great detail, the learning begins now though as they say, take it easy

That's brilliant, congratulations, I don't think I'll ever forget the day I passed my test, I remember it in great detail, the learning begins now though as they say, take it easy

Ditto.

Congrats Blitz, and wishing you many a safe year of motoring. ;)

I pass 2nd time too, but then again, I wasn't really in any rush as I was already roadworthy at the time (If you can call my lunacy on 2 wheels roadworthy....). :D

Congrats - Now take it easy  and enjoy life on the open road :thumbsup:

Congrats on passing your test. How many minors?

Just take it steady  for a while, dont wrap your car, its easy to especially in winter.

Ditto.. and congratulations

The above posts all have someting in common.. can you spot it?

You have spent a lot of money.. took a lot of time and effort, look after it, it's very precious.. take it easy don't loose your licence :thumbsup:

Yeah thats the plan, 4 people have already crashed their cars in my year so far - so im not chancing it

one rolled into a tree, another one while texting crashed in a que, a third chrashed (didn't say any more than that) and someone else had a bump

i don't really want to join em, so its slow and steady all the way ;)