Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'm After A T Sport

Nick SR

Its a Red 51 plate SR,

In good condition, fsh etc

will have 12 months MOT

decent tyres

So what do we all think it should sell for as i really fancy a T sport, and am weighing up the price too change :yes:

Nick

Not being SR biased or anything but i think you should keep it, is it really worth paying out extra for 0.2 litres? What's the point when you already own a yaris? Would you buy a P2? I'd probably wait for the MK2 t-sport and see how that looks.

id say theres ahuge differance especially trim levels and clutch feel etc. i never thought it would be so different but it is,

id say theres ahuge differance especially trim levels and clutch feel etc. i never thought it would be so different but it is,

Fully agree, completely different drive

Parkers says:

Cost New ('01) £ 10495

Franchised Dealer £ 5135

Independent Dealer £ 4605

Private Good £ 4190

Private Poor £ 3475

Part Exchange £ 3810

Yours is a good quality private sale so i guess £4.2k? O and thats for 40k miles which is pretty close!

Of course its worth upgrading!

I'm gonna hopefully go from 1.3 T-Spirit to 1.5 T-Sport MkII :thumbsup: I cant wait to feel the difference! ;)

ok i have driven dicey2k's 1.3 CDX. there is a difference. but not huge amounts. lee and earpl u have to remember u both have lightend and modded yaris. when i drove robs mine was still as standard as they come. fair enough there isnt as much umpf in the 1.3 as there is in the 1.5 but it still had some power

There is loooooads of difference between the two cars!

I had an SR for about two years and then upgraded to my TS!

The TS is noticeably heavier than the SR when driving which you get used to and becomes a plus point as it feels more stable in turns, The TS felt higher than the SR as i believe the seats are higher, also the sunroof takes up alot of room(also weighs a ton)earpl you should get rid, i wanna get rid of mine!

The breaks i would say are the best improvement, i went in my old car the other week and the breaks felt so poor, it wa scary!

The engine is better which goes without saying!

CB

:thumbsup:

That lighter Plastic stuff that they replace windows with to lighten cars? just a thought! no idea on the implications!

Regarding selling yor car, i had mine up for sale for ages and didnt get one inquiry, the same when itried to sell my TS, not one inquiry!

I would try and find somewhere to part exchange your car and take someone who knows what there on about and can drive a hard bargain, i know what im talking about but have no experience/confidence in bartering so i took my dad along so where i was quite happy to pay the asking price he blagged a monkey off!

CB :thumbsup:

TS kills 1.3 :P

i was in a members 1300 the other week and no offence to him but it felt gutless compared to the TS

Ya big slag! :lol:

It did-nay feel gutless on the M1! You even said it had some pull! 'Some' It's got more pull than a russian hooker!

Nah, seriously, the 1.5 is quicker... the gearbox alone gives it better acceleration. However... i reckon the mods on mine take my lowly 1.3 close to standard t-sport level (not on paper, cos thats 20bhp!) but the extra driveability i reckon could make it as quick as a standard TS. Anyone got a standard TS near Leeds?!?!?! :lol:

I found an SR while searching for myself with 37k miles that is also a 2001 car but i think this is not 51 plate (registered 29/05/01 makes it close though!) It seems a good price and says its in good condition Linky to SR on Autotrader Dunno if thats worth comparing to for prices?

I found an SR while searching for myself with 37k miles that is also a 2001 car but i think this is not 51 plate (registered 29/05/01 makes it close though!) It seems a good price and says its in good condition Linky to SR on Autotrader Dunno if thats worth comparing to for prices?

looks like a good value car

Indeed i aint suggesting you sell that low as seems a bit too low tbh! Spesh for a late one such as yours! I just showing that (no offence) your originally expected £5.2k was a bit steep. Yours is a very nice car though (from piccies i seen) and i could see why you priced it like that :D Good luck with the sale!

Its a Red 51 plate SR,

In good condition, fsh etc

will have 12 months MOT

decent tyres

So what do we all think it should sell for as i really fancy a T sport, and am weighing up the price too change  :yes:

Nick

i reckon you could sell ur at 4000 tops at garage, 4500 privatley

my t sport was worth 4950 from a garage 32k miles, 51 plate, good tyres 6mot, 6 road tax.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links