Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Yaris

Thunder Sport

Hey just sat in a new yaris T3 and i must say im impressed the built quality its so good! I mean it feels solid when shuttin the door and its massive inside! :D After sittin in it im tempted to buy one now just wait to see how it drives

T3?

Gonna get confusing if that's the mark II model, and they called the Phase 2 models T3 as well.... :D

I thought they werent allowed on road until january Demonic so noone will get a test drive untill then (if im right!)

T3?

Gonna get confusing if that's the mark II model, and they called the Phase 2 models T3 as well.... :D

You don't know the half of it mate! :D

Then there's the T2, T3, Colour Collection, T Spirit Corolla.

The T2, T3, T Spirit, T180 Verso.

The T2, T3-S, T3-X, T4, T Spirit Avensis.

The Celica or Celica T-Sport.

The T3, T Spirit Previa.

The T3, T4, T Spirit Prius.

Sort that lot out!

So the next time someone says their T Sport can do 0-62mph in 7.2 seconds, they may be telling the truth. :P

T3?

You don't know the half of it mate! :D

Then there's the T2, T3, Colour Collection, T Spirit Corolla.

The T2, T3, T Spirit, T180 Verso.

The T2, T3-S, T3-X, T4, T Spirit Avensis.

The Celica or Celica T-Sport.

The T3, T Spirit Previa.

The T3, T4, T Spirit Prius.

Sort that lot out!

So the next time someone says their T Sport can do 0-62mph in 7.2 seconds, they may be telling the truth. :P

But then I don't understand why there's a RAV4 XT-2, XT-3, XT-4 (should that not be an XT-Spirit?) and an XT-5, not to mention the XT-R :confused: )

Same with the Land Cruiser - LC-2, LC-3, LC-4 (Again, LC-Spirit) and LC-5...

Oh boy...

A

I like the fact that there isn't a T1 of anything because Toyota figured it wouldn't sell. :rolleyes:

Yeah - it must be the spec on which the doors are optional :huh:

A

i sat in the new yaris the other day too, i thought it as nice until i felt for the foot rest and there wasnt one, kept getting my left foot stuck under the clutch

Thought the 190 was the T-sport?

Nah mate, there was a 190 before the T-Sport came along but they're essentially the same car! :thumbsup:

i sat in the new yaris the other day too, i thought it as nice until i felt for the foot rest and there wasnt one, kept getting my left foot stuck under the clutch

Sadly us non-T-Sport plebs have never had foot rests :( We just have to wear holes int he carpet on the side of the transmission tunnel instead ;)

A

At least T2, T3 etc is easy to identify as which is the best model... look at all the french crap... there's Life, Expression, Dynamic, Authentic, Oasis... etc etc... the list goes on! It's all new ways to confuse potential customers so they end up spending more than they need!

At least T2, T3 etc is easy to identify as which is the best model... look at all the french crap... there's Life, Expression, Dynamic, Authentic, Oasis... etc etc... the list goes on! It's all new ways to confuse potential customers so they end up spending more than they need!

I'm not a businessman but I thought that was the point? :D

Sadly us non-T-Sport plebs have never had foot rests :( We just have to wear holes int he carpet on the side of the transmission tunnel instead ;)

A

oh ok, im sure my dads freetronic does, nm

oh ok, im sure my dads freetronic does, nm

Oh... maybe... I guess there's no clutch pedal so that would make sense. Us manual, non-T-Sport plebs then...

:P

A