Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Now Have My T Sport!

markoibook

OK guys, so as discussed in my previous post, I have now got my little Yaris T Sport. And here she is....

Yarrysmall.jpg

I've now had it for a few days now, and well what can I say? It's awesome! I love it in so many ways - it just drives like a dream. The car is in awesome condition, drives fab, and looks the business.

I will try and get some more pictures soon - this one was taken with my mobile phone!

I got to say, black T Sports look brilliant! You enjoy. :yes:

She's beautiful and yes, more piccies please. :thumbsup:

No plans for it at the moment - I think its spot on just as it is!

I do have one question - does anyone know whether it is possible to get an aux in cable for the standard head unit - I want to be able to plug my iPod into it if possible!

No plans for it at the moment - I think its spot on just as it is!

I do have one question - does anyone know whether it is possible to get an aux in cable for the standard head unit - I want to be able to plug my iPod into it if possible!

If you don't want to add a new HU the best option is to buy 'Connects 2', which retails at £50 from Halfords!

Let me do some digging for you

[EDIT] - Here's the main thread but more info can be found by searching for 'connects 2'

Edited by ЪV€

you should! Thats the thing about Tsport interiors, there nice minus that butt ugly steering wheel! whats that all about!!! :P

Cheers for that nick! :thumbsup:

Looking at the photo of the Tsport at top im starting to really like those alloys against the black! the Silver shows up really nice! Schweet if not a size too small with the need for low profiles aswell :P (Cmon guys you know by now i cant like something 100%!)

But its a phase 2.....:P It an easy swap? I mean as aint they the same just different cover? bet it cost stupid money! Also someone was saying about it being very hard to change steering wheels due to the airbag! Nm Atleast the SR steering wheel aint as bad :P (what i should be getting soon :D)

SR has same steering wheel as a t-sport...

No it doesn't!

T-Sport:

4e_12_sb.JPG

SR:

DSCF0016.jpg

SR is dark grey and light grey, T-sport is super-dark grey and super-light grey!

yeh sorry phase 1 sr and t-sport steering wheel is same, phase 2 have different style, all almost black

From the photo's above ..... I would say that my SR and the TS steering wheel are the same but the SR colours are better!

The SR is grey and not black :thumbsup: !