Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Now Have My T Sport!

markoibook

same steering wheel, different colours

Yeah. Just me being picky!

One other pointer that iv noticed, the bottom of the t-sport rim fades and scuffs much quicker and easier than the SR one.

Yeah and mine's very dark grey leather with red stitching. :thumbsup:

Not a T Sport though!

Thanks for all the nice comments about my car guys - much appreciated :D

As for the steering wheels - I do like the T sport one - both in terms of its funky two tone colours, and also in its chunkyness - very nice to hold!

One question - I know that if I lock the car, then deadbolt it, the alarm is activated. If I then unlock the car with the key, the alarm goes off....

Now imagine that the transponder in the key stopped working and you had to unlock the car with the key...

If you close the door, how long until the alarm turns itself off?

Is there anyway of turning the alarm off with just the key?

Cheers guys!

Marko

Very nice motor Marko, are you sure you took that photo on a camera phone?? Looks very clear!!

there is a fair few camera phones out there with a 2 megapixel camera on them now, such as the sony erricsons with a full auto focus, flash etc

Nice car anyway mate

Yep - the photos were taken with a Sony Ericsson K750i.

Another question - as always(!) - does the P1 T Sport have heated door mirrors???

Cos if it does, I'm not sure if mine are working - or even how to get them to work.

Another question - as always(!) - does the P1 T Sport have heated door mirrors???

Cos if it does, I'm not sure if mine are working - or even how to get them to work.

Nope - no Yaris has heated door mirrors AFAIK.....

Nope - no Yaris has heated door mirrors AFAIK.....

I thought it did have heated side mirrors :unsure:

Nope, well mine doesnt have them, so I doubt yours does T.... and I've never seen them on any other Yaris....

I know the Honda Jazz has them.... that was one of its plus points in the "What car should I choose" vote of last December! :lol:

:unsure: No I didn't mean the P2 - Yves explained to me that our T-Sport does have them and it's switched on from the rear screen demister thing - he's never used it tho.

EDIT: Found the reply that I was thinking about:

Some versions have them, the TS for sure, dunno about the other UK versions tho.

Yves,

Edited by Blue84

No, you can't stop the alarm with the key im afraid. There should be a special cancellation key with the car, however i can't be sure as my alarm is different to the T-Sports, but mine is taped under the plastic cover of the spare wheel, it plugs into a slot behind the gear stick in the cabin and that stops the alarm.

If you don't have this and can't stop the alarm... pop the hood and take the negative cable off the Battery!

Doubt very much if the transponder in the key would stop working though.

i didnt think the TS had heated mirrors, when i turn the de-mister on for the front, they dont demist. it would be odd if you had to turn the rear heater on to demist the wing mirrors, ill try it tho next time!

OK, OK - I'm going to try and get some more pics soon. Problem is that when I leave in the morning its darkish, and when i leave work its dark, so its hard to get pics at the mo - plus my daily commute results in a rather dirty car! If the weather is good this weekend, I'm going to try and give her a good clean and polish, and try and take some decent pics then.

Also, my mate has a Corolla T Sport also in black, so we're going to try and get the two cars together and take some pics - should be really awesome!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links