Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Tte Springs

meeker

hi, can anyone help me. will the tte springs that keep cropping up on eBay (PZ439-B0721-00) fit a 2002 yaris t-sport? i've asked loads of sellers some say yes, some say no!!

has anyone fitted them to a t-sport and are they any good? cheers!!!

had mine fitted recently, the front is more noticable than the rear, the rear i think has only lowered 15/20mm

im happy with them, although i havent tested them fully cos its either been raining or icy, it isnt much bumpier either...

i do feel more confident with it but for the best results you will need struts and good tyres

had mine fitted recently, the front is more noticable than the rear, the rear i think has only lowered 15/20mm

im happy with them, although i havent tested them fully cos its either been raining or icy, it isnt much bumpier either...

i do feel more confident with it but for the best results you will need struts and good tyres

cheers guys, might have a bid on them then!

how much did fitting cost when you had yours done?

someone off the club did them for me on the cheap as im incapable. if you go to a garage, expect to pay around £20 a corner

If your feeling brave, or know someone with some basic mechanical know-how why not try doing it yourself using this wonderful guide supplied by members of the club when they fitted theres Guide on fitting lowering springs with pictures

By the way, items like this for fitting parts to your car yourself can be found at the top of the forum in the "How To's"

:thumbsup: Post some piccies up of your car sometime too! :D

If your feeling brave, or know someone with some basic mechanical know-how why not try doing it yourself using this wonderful guide supplied by members of the club when they fitted theres Guide on fitting lowering springs with pictures

By the way, items like this for fitting parts to your car yourself can be found at the top of the forum in the "How To's"

:thumbsup:  Post some piccies up of your car sometime too! :D

Prob just take them to the garage and get them done, will put some pics up when the old yaris is looking a bit meaner!!

Jay, were the ones you got the same part number as the ones i was asking about?

ta!

yes bud, there is only one kind of Yaris TTE springs, there is a set on ebay now which i am sure you are aware of

yes mate, they're the ones im looking at. cheers 4ur help.

ps, im lookin 4 a decent induction kit, can u recommend one?

Everyone will recommend the APexi Induction kit from ENVY performance (links all over this site!) But they are also in the process of developing there own induction kit which will be better located. The current Apexi location is pretty poor hence why everyone on here with one has relocated it! The new Envy one, which should be released any day soon, has a nice shiney pipe locating it in a better place :D If you also look on the Envy section of this forum you will find some pictures on it. The co owner of Envy owns a yaris Tsport and is active on this forum so he knows his stuff!

Everyone will recommend the APexi Induction kit from ENVY performance (links all over this site!) But they are also in the process of developing there own induction kit which will be better located. The current Apexi location is pretty poor hence why everyone on here with one has relocated it! The new Envy one, which should be released any day soon, has a nice shiney pipe locating it in a better place :D If you also look on the Envy section of this forum you will find some pictures on it. The co owner of Envy owns a yaris Tsport and is active on this forum so he knows his stuff!

cool, what kind of price do you think it will retail at?

is the k&n typhoon any good? anyone got one?

cool, what kind of price do you think it will retail at?

is the k&n typhoon any good? anyone got one?

most go for the best available, few will agree that is the k&n

The Envy system will retail at £140 (compared to the £200 K&N) Envy Cold Air Intake

The Envy Produced product will be cheaper and is specifically designed for the yaris! The K&N is also not seen as a jap product (most of the people here swear only to jap products!) The K&N is fitted by a few on here but, like jay said, everyone has got the Apexi for a reason. I would imagine when the Envy system is released (those who already havent bothered with the relocation of the Apexi) will buy the Envy kit!

The Envy system will retail at £140 (compared to the £200 K&N) Envy Cold Air Intake

The Envy Produced product will be cheaper and is specifically designed for the yaris! The K&N is also not seen as a jap product (most of the people here swear only to jap products!) The K&N is fitted by a few on here but, like jay said, everyone has got the Apexi for a reason. I would imagine when the Envy system is released (those who already havent bothered with the relocation of the Apexi) will buy the Envy kit!

nice one, will take that advice on board mate. will keep checking 4the envy one.

thanks a lot!

Not a problem mate! If you have any other questions, you can search the forum as most things have been discussed :D If they haven't obv just start a new post or PM any of the members and im sure they will help you out! Also the Garages on here of some of the Gold members of the site will give you some inspiration and a chance to see what others have come up with! If you plan to buy lots from envy, use this forum lots, or keep the yaris for a while i would more then recomend becoming a gold member on this site! (Hypocrite i know! :P I be a member by Xmas!) Its Only £20 to join as a gold member atm using the xmas discount! With that you can get discount from Toyota themselves but also from Envy performance! Also on this forum people are often selling old bits cheap so you can grab a bargain that way too!

Welcome to the Forum and i hope you enjoy it!

Good luck on the car and dont forget those piccies! (standard or not isnt a problem... we just love yaris'!)

someone off the club did them for me on the cheap as im incapable.  if you go to a garage, expect to pay around £20 a corner

Have you got your wheels aligned yet Jay? I would if I were you 'cos I never for ages and my tyres had absolutely no grip on the inside (unknown to me, I never checked them) and that caused me to spin the car and crash into a barrier. :yes:

Meeker, some sound advice there from Woody and A'PEXi is indeed the way to go! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links