Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

After Market Alloys?

sc-em

Does the forum have any recommendations about these as regards style and fitting. I have had them on my BMW and to be honest I have never been overly happy with the central spigot ring design that is supposed to centralise the wheels.

I have absolutley no idea what you're on about or what you want help with!!

Welcome to the club! :thumbsup::lol:

ditto

by style i take it you mean what style as in the looks - imo nothing above 16" and since its a jap car go for a jap style rim, for new rims, check out tsw, team dynamics, or kei racing

Let me clarify. After market rims usually fit a variety of car. They then have a ring inside that sits over the disk centre, ie where the hub nut is. The idea of this is to centralise the wheel so as to avoid wheel wobble etc. And yes I did mean aesthetically speaking.

I do like the T sport wheels but they seem hard to come by, at least without paying through the nose.

Lol i understand the poor bloke! Yeah at top of page is guide on Wheels done by cfc1 (the forums expert on wheels)! All the info you need is in there! As for style, its whatever floats your boat!

Wheels Guide

Just make sure you get wheels to fit the yaris with, then there shouldn't be some centralization ring or anything like that.

Think the PCD is 4x100, the offset is between 38-42 and the best size is 15's for best balance of performance and ride quality. 16's for style and 17"+ for people who havn't got a clue. (Unless it's a 'show car' which are mostly crap anyway)

15's with 195/50/15 tyres are best balance of handling, performance and ride quality... although 16's do look a tad nicer!

Thanks for your candid advice, seveer. Yes I would aim to get wheels that do fit exactly without the need for the rings, but wasn't sure whether there were non genuine ones that did. I agree with your comment about 17" They look ok on my BMW but on smaller cars....well enough said.

yeah - 15"s are the future, 17s are great on large cars and on a skyline supra etc 18s are even better - just think sensibly - if the top model of a range has 15s then you go no bigger than 16 cos the manufacturers use certain size wheels for a reason

at top of page is guide on Wheels done by cfc1 (the forums expert on wheels )! All the info you need is in there!

Wheels Guide

:eek:

:lol:

..... and 17"+ for people who havn't got a clue.

:eek::lol:

Cheers seever :ffs: :P

sc-em.. you will struggle to get aftermarket alloys that fit without centralising rings.. but to aid your search.. the bore hole for the yaris is 54mm

PDC 4x100 ET 35 - ET45 and the 54mm bore

Not a lot of people know.. but you get metal centralising rings too.. better than the plastic ones. You shouldn't really get any problems useing rings though... but i know where your coming from in your concerns. :thumbsup:

:P 17" are the way to go , they look sexy!!! :P

All the ladies love my 17"s !

Shame its riding like a monster truck isn't it? :P

Thanks for that RYAN ! make me feel good hehe , when my yaris is slammed next year you will love it (i hope) :P :D :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club, a bit of friendly advice: you might want to keep the fact that you own a BMW a bit quiet, some people on this forum aren't very big fans :thumbsup:

Cheers seever  :ffs:  :P

Except for you mate... for you i make an exception! :thumbsup:

But... to the others thinking of doing it, if you are going to, PLEASE make sure you lower it or make it look lower otherwise it ends up looking very very poor indeed!

Cheers seever  :ffs:  :P

But... to the others thinking of doing it, if you are going to, PLEASE make sure you lower it or make it look lower otherwise it ends up looking very very poor indeed!

:lol::lol::lol:

Cheers seever  :ffs:   :P

Valuable advice! looks sooo poor without lowering aswell!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links