Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Amplifier Power Cable

Wado

I've got an amp that i'd like to run, but the problem is, i can't really see a sensible place to run the power cable from the Battery through to it? I don't really want to end up drilling or anything! Help me please, i have an amp and sub sitting in my room ready to use. :crybaby:

Cheers, Wado

Hey,

Open the bonnet then iIf you fumble around as far forward as you can reach.. there should be a rubber gromet. Use this. Thread the amp cable through and it should end up in your passenger footwell/underneath glove box..

Sorry about the lack of detail but I'm just getting my legs back.

:thumbsup:

rubber grommet on the passenger side at the back of the engine bay, and it comes out behind the glovebox.

then run it under the front sills and rear if you have a 5 door to the boot or wherever you'r putting your amp

You'll need to put a hole in the grommet if the cable has any decent thickness to it! Just plunge a screwdriver through it and it should be ok!

Im sorry, but im a bit of a !Removed! when it comes to ice, i've found the grommet,it feels like it has a tube in the middle. I managed to get the power cable through, and managed to push a fair amount through. I went into the passenger well of the car and pulled back the carpet and spent about 15mins looking for the cable on the inside and couldn't find it at all. There's a lot of plastic and junk in the way, making it not very easy to find. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Im sorry, but im a bit of a !Removed! when it comes to ice, i've found the grommet,it feels like it has a tube in the middle. I managed to get the power cable through, and managed to push a fair amount through. I went into the passenger well of the car and pulled back the carpet and spent about 15mins looking for the cable on the inside and couldn't find it at all. There's a lot of plastic and junk in the way, making it not very easy to find. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Hey mate did you take the glovebox out ??? If not then simply open it . push the sides of the box together and it will slip out !!! :thumbsup:

Once its out look at the back left and you will find your cable !!! :P :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links