Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

May Be About To Join The Gang...

sprite

Get the Black TSport ..... you know you want too :P !

Also about finding a yaris try calling a few car auction places. Just leave your details with them and they should call you back when they have the car your after in!

Your be able to get it 'cheap as chips' at the auction as not many people bid on the yaris as they prefer Ka's/Punto's/saxo's etc

God only knows why :rolleyes: ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sprite

• Demonic Angel

• Al J

• Woody27

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, proper message this time! I'd seen you talking about the Yarii on the "other forum" as Em calls it so it's good to see you taking it further.

PS:

£500 more and you could get a phase 2 T3 with half the mileage and more features and a year younger, just a thought!

T3

I might've told you but I previous had a 1.0 Yaris T3 before getting the blue (like the one above). The 1.0 is fine, I didn't have any problems with it at all..plus it's all I really wanted after passing and I had "Jade" as she was called for a year. I went up to a 1.3 as funds allowed it and I did begin to want more power.

I really really want five doors though :\  That's part of why it's a bit pricier I would imagine but I will be certainly using that car as a bargaining tool!!!

I rarely have more than 1 passenger and when I do if I'm giving them a lift then they should just be lucky I am driving and not complain it's hard to get into :lol: Plus I think a 3-Door looks a bit "sportier" and the £500 difference put me off too!

I like the look of the Caldera red one best aswell..altho the CDX is higher spec they are the same engine size. The Caldera has ABS, Electric windows etc so it's not like it's bare. Let us know what you decide!

Blue

Cheers Blue!

Yeah the five doors aren't so much for giving my friends lifts and such, because I don't really care about them (erm, you know what I mean) this is my car after all. I have three doors at the moment, and when it comes to taking my family out, it makes life difficult. I mean my mum's just healing up from a broken leg so no way is she going to be going into the back, and getting up to let others in is a problem there too, which means I have to get out... yada yada yada ;)

Family is a big consideration. I don't drink, so I am the taxi, and going out for meals etc with your family is a lot different than just chauffering your friends around ;)

Plus I do find that on the occasions when I use the back seat myself, five doors would be so much nicer. For the bigger shops at Sainsbury's (it can be hard work getting stuff out of my Citroen). To give the demister a bit of a helping hand in the mornings... nah, five doors for me :)

Yeah the Caldera one has quite a decent spec too :)

Another point to consider is insurance as always. 1.0 for me as a new driver heh :)

If I get this Yaris and if I fall in love with them, then a few years down the line, I'll go for something with more oomf, maybe even a Sport ;) Because I'll have some NCB, and I'll have saved up again.

The thing is I'm not going to be paying for this on finance or anything, I plan to buy it outright with a cheque or whathaveyou. So a difference of £1500 means a fair bit now, as opposed to an extra £40 or so a month.

Technically, I could go for the CDX, but the red is prettier and when I saw it, I thought "this is it". I've got a good feeling about it. I've checked the history, I like what I know in that respect. It's just been serviced/MOTd and has a good few months tax on it so it's looking good. Got the right feelings about it :)

If it has more behind it (which the BHP things seem to indicate) than my AX I'll be chuffed.

I've got a good feeling about it.  I've checked the history, I like what I know in that respect.  It's just been serviced/MOTd and has a good few months tax on it so it's looking good.  Got the right feelings about it :)

Always a good sign! ;)

You should always stick with your gut, if your gut says Colour Collection, then forget the CDX.... I always believe in following your gut instinct about everything - if it feels right, it most probably is! :thumbsup:

Hrmm I've just found another one, 1.0 Colour Collection Caldera Red only it's an 03 with 29k at a different place...

Same (dealer)price. Presuming it's not sold already, of course.

I mean I like this one, the 41k, I've done the check on it and everything.

How much difference does 12,000 miles make? There's probably only about 5 months difference in the actual ages, if that, maybe even four.

I suppose it's equivalent to a full service, right?

And considering the 41k one had a service (I'll check to see if it's a full one, I assume it was) & MOT a month ago it should be in good nick.

But the 29k one, if my maths are right, would be due it's annual service VERY soon, and it's not quite at that three year mark so I'd have to get it MOTd too.

Decisions, decisions...

If nothing else, it's a decent bargaining tool...

Got a question mark in my head over the mileage y'see now.. waaah.. it's a big step buying a newish car :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links