Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T-sport Alarm

paddyboy15

Maybe its an import like mine as mine doesnt have one as i don think the alarm is standard as with the spoiler on a european import.

• 3 months later...

MY NEIGHBOURS LOVE ME MINE GOES OFF WHEN I OPEN THE GARAGE DOOR LOL NOT EVERYTIME JUST SEEMS TO GO OFF WHEN IM OFF TO WORK AT 5,30 HEHE I HAVE A P1 T-SPORT AND I DONT KNOW WHY IT DOES IT THOUGH BUT I ALWAYS HAVE A LITTLE SMILE WHEN IM IN THE CAR THINKING ABOUT HOW MANY NEIGHBOURS IVE WOKEN AT THE CRACK OF DAWN HEHHE IM WICKED AINT I (NOT)

you need sensitivity turning down, when you open garage door air presure changes through air vents setting alarm off

• 3 weeks later...

that reminds me of when my m8 bought a new car and it had a Clifford installed by the previous owner, well it wasn't working 100% and he had to set it off (to get into the car) and let it run its course at 5.30am in the middle of a packed campsite in Newquay :P

i bet there wasn't many happy campers that day :P

• 1 month later...

Still enjoying my t psort but when i first got it I did a test and locked the car with the window open, stuck my head through after a few seconds and the alarm sounded.

Now when i set the car locks and stay inside i get the red light by the handbrake but it is just static red not flashing red (can't remember if it ever flashed), i can move about and no alarm will sound but if i go under the bonnet, hold down the trigger switch whilst setting the remote, after a few seconds i let go and the alarm will sound. Any ideas ??? are people sure with p1 t sports the red led flashes by the handbrake and not just static red ?

while were talking about alarms, how to I turn it off while washing the car?. Whenever I place my wash mitt on the windscreen it goes off, so now I have to hold my fob in one hand and keep pressing unlock before it locks. Thus making my fob wet.

how to I turn it off while washing the car?.

Whenever I place my wash mitt on the windscreen it goes off, so now I have to hold my fob in one hand and keep pressing unlock before it locks.

Thus making my fob wet.

:crybaby:

You are joking right?? :huh:

I thought it was Friday the 13th not April Fools day!

If you look at your key fob you will see two buttons, one says Lock and the other believe it or not says Unlock.

Press the Unlock button and the alarm will turn off. Remember to open and close a door so it doesn’t reset.

But it relocks after about 15 seconds of unlocking and turns the alarm on!! Thats why I have to press unlock a few times while im washing the windows to stop the car locking and arming the alarm.

But it relocks after about 15 seconds of unlocking and turns the alarm on!! Thats why I have to press unlock a few times while im washing the windows to stop the car locking and arming the alarm.

It will not (or should not) re lock after 15 seconds if you open one of your doors as soon as you have pressed the unlock button.

You should, of course then close the door before you wash the car..............unless you want the inside washing ;) :lol:

The reason for the auto relock/reset is for people who accidently press the unlock button and walk away without opening a door. The car will then relock/reset the alarm after 15 seconds leaving it protected again.

Clever eh? :thumbsup:

Nice I'll give it a try later :thumbsup:

EDIT: Just managed to wash the car without the alarm going nuts :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

My alarm seems to be always on, even if I press lock once it still activates the alarm, is there a way of locking without alarming?

Also, what does the third press of the lock button do, because I hear some locking going on, and the indictors stay on for longer than when deadlocking it with two presses?

Sorry for the questions, but the person who owned the car before me appears to have misplaced the alarm leaflet, is there any chance of somebody scanning one in and emailing it too me?

Mat.

you can lock car without alarm by using key blade in door lock,

My alarm seems to be always on, even if I press lock once it still activates the alarm, is there a way of locking without alarming?

Also, what does the third press of the lock button do, because I hear some locking going on, and the indictors stay on for longer than when deadlocking it with two presses?

Sorry for the questions, but the person who owned the car before me appears to have misplaced the alarm leaflet, is there any chance of somebody scanning one in and emailing it too me?

Mat.

1 Press = Lock Car (Alarm Armed)

2 Press = Lock Car, with deadbolts (Alarm Armed)

3 Press = Lock Car, internal Ultrasonic Sensors deactivated

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links