Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clarkson In Naughty Nazi Jibe

Avensis wagon

two main factors

a- its clarkson

b- its a stereotypical joke

some people just need to lighten up

This is what gets me .. the Aussies have jokes made ALL THE TIME !!

Just watch any XXXX, Fosters .. any aussie beer ad, it's all about being womanising, BBQ eating, drunkards .. have we ever complained?

(no, we are too drunk, outside having a BBQ cracking onto your missus to notice).

It's just a joke as far as I'm concerned, it wasn't like he made a big speech about how all Germans are evil, he just made a cheeky joke, end of story.

If I was offended by every scouse joke that's been said I'd be so miserable I wouldn't be able get out of bed in the morning. There will always be banter between people from different areas &, like already said, every1 else is fair game so why not Germans?

(no, we are too drunk, outside having a BBQ cracking onto your missus to notice).

:lol:

Yeah why dont they leave old Clarkson alone, i have strong german roots and i still laugh at it no worries :thumbsup:

it wasn't like he made a big speech about how all Germans are evil,

they are......

i know, i lived there for 15 years, and im married to one....

He's been ragging on the yanks for years, and no-one has raised an eyelid. If the complaint is upheld, the people who deal with it are showing double standards.

Most of us saw the Top Gear he did it on, and it was funny. I think the guy who is offended needs to get a grip. (Maybe he's a secret sympathizer and Jez hit a nerve :P)

If I was offended by every scouse joke that's been said I'd be so miserable I wouldn't be able get out of bed in the morning.

About right for scousers .. :lol:

Get a job ;)

Eh Eh Eh, CAAAAALM DOWN!!!! :P

Idiots find this stuff offensive, normal people don't...

FACT

If I was offended by every scouse joke that's been said I'd be so miserable I wouldn't be able get out of bed in the morning.

Get a job ;)

FACT

It's started, it's taken over a year (didn't think I'd been here anything like that long) but it's finally started :crybaby:

:P

Did anyone watch Clarckson meets the Neighbours, the German episode he went to a happy class???? they leave themselves open for fun.

they have other things to be proud of :group-cuddles:

The Messersmitt was a fine Aircraft. :D

Not as fine as the spitfire/hurricane :P

but fine. :lol::lol:

Did anyone watch Clarckson meets the Neighbours, the German episode he went to a happy class????  they leave themselves open for fun. 

they have other things to be proud of  :group-cuddles:

The Messersmitt was a fine Aircraft.  :D

Not as fine as the spitfire/hurricane  :P

but fine. :lol:  :lol:

That reminds me when someone asked the CEO of audi if they would be keeping the red illuminated insturment panels... "in WW2 the Spitfires used read guages, the Messersmitt used green...., the spitfires one, so we will stick with red"

Most germans don't care at all.. I even know a guy that introduced himself to us, "Hi, I'm Peter, I'm geman *whisper* don't mention the war"

Admitteddly he was a total niut case, and had an irish parner so spoke with an irish accent with a hint of german :lol::lol:

But then you have to old owner of TVR .. when BWM bought Rover .. "I'm not having a German engine in my car".

So he started making his own V8's ..

Get a job ;)

FACT

It's started, it's taken over a year (didn't think I'd been here anything like that long) but it's finally started :crybaby:

:P

SEE! A fine example of a normal person!!!

I got ripped for sounding like Arfur Daily in Cuba!!!

Just cracked me up!!! :lol: