Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The Toc Xmas Party....

JustJJ

emski............ you and the twins are wonderful ..

love you too  but next time gimme ur room number if you're waiting for the Mo lovin :lol:

no chance mate, ill be there next time :thumbsup:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fidgits

• Demonic Angel

• Blaze

• JustJJ

I'm sorry i was a little quiet and reserved, but thats just the way i am..

By the way, I was the quiet guy in the glasses, and not infact the loud guy in the hawaiian shirt - that was Tim...

;)

:lol: Cheeky git :P

Yeah i had a great time Peeps.. sorry i was quiet, i have been working very hard these days :( (at work now).

Oh and sorry for being late :lol:

Thanks Ken for sorting out the whole thing! i

Tim :thumbsup:

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

emski............ you and the twins are wonderful ..

love you too  but next time gimme ur room number if you're waiting for the Mo lovin :lol:

no chance mate, ill be there next time :thumbsup:

Hey, I'll have you both! I'm not fussy! :lol::lol:

Hey all, i had a great time, sorry i didnt make it up for brekkie! :!Removed!:

Hang over wasnt quite the right word to describe it :!Removed!: , that maccys went down a treat though -think it soaked up some of the alcohol still left in my blood! :lol:

It was really good to see everyone again,

Caravan - have you worked out what the random pics are yet? :wacko: Thanks to les for participating in them! :lol:

I got some really good pics on robs camera, sure he will get them up soon ;)

Got a really nice one of JJ and les and anne together, and even got one of tim, who graces us with his presence once a year - see you this time next year then tim yeah? :P

All in all a brilliant night , bring on the next one :D

Got a really nice one of JJ and  les and anne together, and even got one of tim, who graces us with his presence once a year - see you this time next year then tim yeah?  :P

:huh::ph34r:

:lol:

Get some pix up here - beginning to think this never happened and it's all talk, talk, talk................ :lol:

check gold! :P

thanks to all who came and made it such a fab time ill apoligise for my actions but i spose it made entertainment for a few folk,

and thanks again Ken!

:thumbsup:

Just got back home after a top weekend, TOC do on the friday and saturday night out in snowy Scarborough with the family. Bit knackered but would just like to say a big thank's to all that came and made it a top night :thumbsup:

And by worst... you mean the best lol hehehehhehe

Nooooooooooooo, worst is the right word :!Removed!:

For you maybe! i dont think some people look that bad! and i think i managed to avoid most of the cameras! :lol:

I dont have a clue what the hell happened that night, but theres probably pics out there :unsure::blink: I was talking to mo earlier, and theres so many stories apparantly. someone fill me with a general jist of the nights events :bye:

Oh and Admin :P , can you add me to Gold membership, I paid earlier but theres no sign of life yet :crybaby: ta

I dont have a clue what the hell happened that night, but theres probably pics out there :unsure:  :blink:

Well darren said hed got a video of you snoring in bed, but he was too drunk and didnt press record so your pretty lucky! lol

I dont have a clue what the hell happened that night, but theres probably pics out there :unsure:  :blink:

Well darren said hed got a video of you snoring in bed, but he was too drunk and didnt press record so your pretty lucky! lol

hehe, relief!

although, I dont snore :wacko:

hehe, relief!

although, I dont snore :wacko:

You do when your drunk! :lol:

Glad you all had a good time,

we need to see more pictures though :yes:

hopefully i'll make it to the next one :unsure:

kimi x

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links