Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Nsx For 9k!

knowlson

Dont know if anyone is intrested but for 9k thats a lot of car :thumbsup: not sure about the Cat-c damge :huh::huh:

Dealer with 9k nsk

1992 A Reg HONDA NSX 3.0 V-TEC(SPORTS)Manual, 95,000 miles, Metallic Silver. 17 alloy wheels, CD Player, ABS, Adjustable seats, Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Anti theft system, Body kit, Central locking, Colour coding - Body, Cruise control, Driver airbag, Electric mirrors, Foglights, Head restraints, Leather upholstery, Immobiliser, Power assisted steering, Radio, Tinted glass. had previous damage cat-c(reg) save £1000sss now,best value in uk!!not to be missed!!for quick sale!!reg worth£1000sss was £16,995!!!!! NOW £9,995 p/x considered.

Yeah that NSX has been floating around for quite a while... someone on the owners club site said that someone was doing a scam on eBay with this car...

Last time i saw this car on autotrader it was 15k (with the same pictures)

Don't get me wrong! it's one heck of a car! and i will be owning one, one day.. but this seems abit too cheap

Tim

p.s are you looking at NSX knowlson? :)

p.s are you looking at NSX knowlson? :)

Dont think I could insure one mate :lol::lol:

Just checked £1563.45 fully comp on an nsx.... hmmmm nah :lol::lol:

Edited by knowlson

:!Removed!:

I've also heard it's a bit dodgy ..

The NSX that I was looking at (Cat C) for 14k was sold to Ireland, and now back on the AutoTrader, without Cat C for 22k.

Hmm, not bad, ship a car, lose the history, 8k profit ..

Was that the purple one Ben? If so.. !Removed! scammers.. never buy a car without history!.. end of...

Was that the purple one Ben? If so.. !Removed! scammers.. never buy a car without history!.. end of...

Yeah .. still want it though.

Midnight purple, black leather, targa, manual ..

Just needed to keep the pop up lights and get the 3.2 lump in :)

!Removed! hell if that are going that cheap now I am VERY glad I didn't get one "on the drip" as my company car a year or so back!!!!

!Removed! hell if that are going that cheap now I am VERY glad I didn't get one "on the drip" as my company car a year or so back!!!!

'good', non-auto, non-red ones are still over 20k ..

You want a after 97 car too.....

They are slighty heavier but they have a better LSD and saftly feature plus some some other bits...

But as you say bibbs you cant get anything worth having for under 20k

You want a after 97 car too.....

Prefer the look of the pre-facelift.

The popups are cool. End of.

Wouldn't say no to a Type R though, and I don't like white :)

You've all got interested in this after watching a show on Men & Motors right? (The one with Penny Mallory)

I was watching it when they were looking at retro performance cars the other night and they mentioned you could get an NSX for under £16k so of course I went looking on Autotrader naturally and saw this one you guys are talking about... wouldn't touch it even if just to say I owned an NSX in my lifetime... £16k is even optimistic... but a nice dream all the same... :group-cuddles:

Nope, I started looking 6 months ago when the MR2 needed replacing ..

I got an S2000 instead .. but always keeping my eyes open at the market.

Nope, I started looking 6 months ago when the MR2 needed replacing ..

I got an S2000 instead .. but always keeping my eyes open at the market.

S2000...... :drool::drool::drool:

S2000......  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

It's okay .. loverly drive, fairly rapid ..

Just starting to tweak her now.

NSX's are soemthing special though...

When Rash took me out in his... the attention the car gets is immence!... I followed him in my MR2 once and no one bothered to even look at mine.. :rolleyes: :P

I also prefer the pre facelift!!!! Safety features aren;t a big influencing factor with me either!!

NSX should have pop ups... they look wrong without.... plus you can do as much damage to that annoying pedestiran as they have done to your soft aluminium shelled car!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links