Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where Can You Buy Lindel Chocolates From?

sewelly

Need some little presents for christmas. One been a box of Lindel Chocolates just wondering if anyone knows where you can buy them from??????

MERRY CHIRSTMAS EVERY ONE!!!!

hmm i was thinking that aswell T!

If it is lindt you can buy them from almost all the big supermarkets i believe!

(Im not an expert i just heard it somewhere!)

;)

ahhh thats the little f**kers.....so any big supermarket...what about Woolworths??

Cheers fellas as you can tell the Christmas beer has kicked in already!

Wow! :drool:

They look gorgeous! I agree though - if you're buying chocolates as a present, they should be nice ones... not from Woolies (although it depends on the benefactor I suppose lol).

Lindt chocolates are gorgeus! I know they are sold in woolies but there worth it! any ideas on other chocolates which might benefit the reciever in a more positive fashion!!!

lol

Lindor from Lindt are nice.... can get them in most places.... those Belgian chocs look yummy tho... mmmmm

Lindor from Lindt are nice.... can get them in most places.... those Belgian chocs look yummy tho... mmmmm

Cheers JJ.... I've been racking my brains over the ones Lindt make that look nice on the telly... its Lindor!

Cheers JJ.... I've been racking my brains over the ones Lindt make that look nice on the telly... its Lindor!

Mmmmm yup yup :) and you can deffo get them at Morrisons... I know that much :D

Mmmmm yup yup :) and you can deffo get them at Morrisons... I know that much :D

Well, after Saturday you know theres one near me next to Maccy D's! :lol: Might have to go there tomorrow!

im sorry? fellas?  :blink:

Fella's!!! :lol: No definately not a Fella here thank you :P

Okaaaaaaaaaay next trip to Belgium I am going to get some of those! :yes:

Belgian Chocolates are yummy! I get some each time I go over funnily enough ;) also got Yves liking those Lindt Lindor's too - I got some for my Birthday and me, my Mum & Yves didn't let them last long. My Mum also got a huge box from Costco too - much bigger than the normal £3.29 box you get. I've seen them in Asda & strange but true a lot of Garden Centres around here stock them..I can think of at least 2 that have a large range, much bigger than what I've ever seen in any Supermarket.

im sorry? fellas?  :blink:

Fella's!!! :lol: No definately not a Fella here thank you :P

Thats what i thought T, doesnt my pink signature give it away?! :blink:

Oh and i want some ofthose chocolates, but seeing as i only have thorntons they will do for now! :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links