Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My New Run About..

Fizz

What can i say.. never thought the day would come when i would be buying a French car but here it is...

Let the insults begin... :lol:

gallery_3181_274_1135445367.jpg

gallery_3181_274_1135440458.jpg

gallery_3181_274_1135440331.jpg

306 Hdi (2.0L Deisel Turbo)

:rolleyes:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Moffmo

• GT4 BOOSTER

• jaxx

Nice car fizz,it looks in good nick.

my mates got one its a good car comfy too :thumbsup:

it'll keep the mr2 in mint shape. looks ok :thumbsup:

i use a corsa 1.4 gls. ( runs away to hide. ) :yes::thumbsup:

ha ha ha :lol:

just need to lower the tosion bar till it breaks, a cheap set of curbed 17s and a Japstyleeeeeeee 4 inch back box to amplify that gorgeous diesel belch

Nice car fizz,it looks in good nick.

my mates got one its a good car comfy too :thumbsup:

Cheers Lass, Its got about 200 NM of Tourque... as it weighs less than my old MR2 so its nippy once moving... Im just going to be forever waiting for the electrics to go.. :rolleyes:

GT4BOOSTER -

Nahh bud.. the MR2 is gone.. :( New chap on TOC is currently enjoying it now.. :yes:

This is my stop gap while i get married/get a new house etc... then im going to look for another car or a weekend toy.. :thumbsup:

Jaxx -

I have enjoyed the tubby plenty... just need to go 'sensible' for a while while i sort out my priorities.. :yes:

best of luck with getting married and house then, we all grow up sometime. then after a while you can turn into a lad once more , as i did. :lol::thumbsup:

best of luck with getting married and house then, we all grow up sometime. then after a while you can turn into a lad once more , as i did.  :lol:  :thumbsup:

I intend to my friend.. :thumbsup:

best of luck with getting married and house then, we all grow up sometime. then after a while you can turn into a lad once more , as i did.  :lol:  :thumbsup:

then when you get really old Fizz you can get a Roadster like me :P :lol:

Heh, by then my friend we will all be in flying cars.. :rolleyes: :P :thumbsup:

How true :)

How true :)

How tr... Cheeky sod!! :angry:

:P

If I remember rightly a certain person who shall remain nameless, (I'll call him Fizz for the pupose of this story :rolleyes: ) has already been a driver of a "Flying car" ;)

*cough* Humped back bridge*cough* :P :lol:

If I remember rightly a certain person who shall remain nameless, (I'll call him Fizz for the pupose of this story :rolleyes: ) has already been a driver of a "Flying car" ;)

*cough* Humped back bridge*cough* :P  :lol:

:lol::lol:

I think thats in great nick :wacko:

(Haha)

*cough* Humped back bridge*cough* :P  :lol:

ohh Les... dont remind me.. :!Removed!: When i launched off that crest, I was 25...by the time i landed i was 35.. :ph34r:

I'm not the biggest fan of Peugeot since Richs 206....

Colours cute though Fizz! ;)

And hey - as long as it gets you from A-B mate then thats all that matters! :thumbsup:

this is a confused man.

Matt_2.jpg