Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Who Has The Lowest Mileage Mark Ii Carina?

M.Iqbal

hi

Just a matter of interest - who has the lowest mileage Mark II carina. Mine is a 1989 G reg which is coming upto 53K - totally original and mint.

regards

miq

A friend of mine bought his 2 years ago with 27,000. His is a 1990 H 1.6 GL saloon auto, I think it's now upto around 64,000.

A friend of mine bought his 2 years ago with 27,000. His is a 1990 H 1.6 GL saloon auto, I think it's now upto around 64,000.

well i have a 1995 Toyota Carina 2.0Gti with only 76k on the clock. id say one of the best gti's there is. wll minded.

• 3 months later...

Hi people

Sorry don't have a Carina but I have a Camry 2.0 GLI sv11 C reg with only 46,000 on the clock got it last year.

It's the one with the digital dash with a FSH and some MOT's to verify the mileage, the first owner had it for almost twenty years.

• 1 year later...
Hi people

Sorry don't have a Carina but I have a Camry 2.0 GLI sv11 C reg with only 46,000 on the clock got it last year.

It's the one with the digital dash with a FSH and some MOT's to verify the mileage, the first owner had it for almost twenty years.

Hi there, I have a Camry 2.0 GLI sv11 D reg with 55,000 on the clock had it about 6 months.Has most of the Mot's from new. Owned for many years from new by a doctor in Wales for a similar time.It is a rather attractive and unusual two tone blue colour.It is in excellent condition inside and out,must have been garaged.What colour is yours and any chance of sending a picture to grahamcutler@waitrose.com.Do you still have it and are you thinking of selling it in the near future? Many thanks Graham.

• 4 months later...
hi

Just a matter of interest - who has the lowest mileage Mark II carina. Mine is a 1989 G reg which is coming upto 53K - totally original and mint.

regards

miq

• 3 months later...
hi

regards

miq

I have a toyota carina ii with 300,000 on the clock and its still goin well. So ye guys have cars almost for life!!

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...
mine is a 1990 carina ll 16 GL still has originall plates from toyota garage and in mint condition mileage is 161000

I have the same but the 25th year anniversary edition (no261), with only 44,000 miles on the clock. Just picked it up last week, its a minter! Very happy.

Yes the old Carina IIs are fine cars alright - if i weren't so lazy when it comes to maintaining things - i might have one myself - the only thing stopping me is the ballache of trying to keep a car in perfect condition for years and years. How do you guys manage it - do you all park up the cars for winter or if not how do you keep the cars perfect year after year. Camrys are nice too by the way - very nice

Red diesel

• 3 months later...
mine is 60k. it depends actually. just know al things about it at first.
I have a carin II 1987 D reg liftback! I got it at 45K and had a cambelt n clutch in it. Its now on just under 50K. The bodywork/interior is near mint apart a rusty patch on the lower sill under both rear doors. Im also willing to sell at right price, car has put me in 500. It doesnt touch the oil/water and drives supersmooth! great car! Will sell at right price as i cannot keep up with trying to keep it mint and is such a shame, will make a nice car for someone willing to keep it mint, email me on qud_mo_2004@hotmail.com!

• 1 year later...

Hi,

My Carina 11E has 153,662 on the clock runs well my only problem is closing the drivers window !!!

Regards,Paul

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links