Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Media Player

Kev Mc

I got my computer back just before Christmas after it had been broke for about 3 weeks & basically now I haven't got a media player. I used to have 1 from Windows & 1 from Real Player & used the Real 1 probably about 99% of the time but as they've both gone there were probably some corrupt files in both of them so does any1 have any recommendations?

I want 1 that's easy to use, plays music & videos & is free (as this computer could well be binned shortly).

Any suggestions?

Kev

Media Player 10 is great - I use it all the time.... occasionally I have WinAmp but I find WMP easier to use and prettier! :D :D

I haven't touched winamp since I installed iTunes (but then I do use it to manage all my tunes for my iPod and it's one of the only players to support AAC).

If you're into podcasting iTunes updates them directly from the music store.

As for Windows Media...I wouldn't sully a MAC with such garbage :arrgg-matey:

Still trying to decide about Media Player 10. I'm not sure what I don't like about it but there's something!

As for music, it's gotta be iTunes but then I do have an iPod.

I went for winamp in the end, seems to be just what I needed, nice & simple to use so I'm happy with that so far