Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Im A Fool

LORD_ED

I had a really good job interview yesterday, fro a deputy manager for a pub company with over 2000 pubs, they really wanted me and did a one on one interview instead of the interview day they normally do, so after getting to london then getting to the city and arriving 30 minutes late, which they didnt mind, i sat down and gave me the math tests which all pub cos give you

three tests

basic maths = easy

advanced maths with calculato - harder

and a p & l test hard if u dont know what ur doin

so p and l test i got 100%

advanced matsh igot around 80%

and basic maths i got 20%

now i was nervous and stressed hence messing it up

and she did say we really want u to work with us if u want a second chance give me a call

now do i give her a call and say lets go again and either mess up again or get the job, but be the manager who failed the basic maths once

or leave it and move on

:ffs:

you wont be so nervous next time, you know what its about.GO FOR IT.

When ever I've been in a pub the clever people tally up in their heads but I would think 90% of the others tally up on the tills.

So what's your problem? ;)

Give 'em a ring Ed :thumbsup:

You've got nothing to lose by having another go, everything to gain. They'll be well aware that people get nervous during interviews & the fact that you did well in the harder bits shows that you've got the brains. Give them a ring, sort another interview & I'm sure you'll get the job, they're obviously keen to get you on board.

As above, give 'em a call...

At the end of the day, its only you and the very senior management that need know you didn't do so well first time.

Next time wear open-toed sandals so at least you can count on your toes as well as your fingers.

That is a doubling in processor power with which they will surely be impressed :D

Paul.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links