Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

White Indicators And Repeaters For Gti

vanillaice

Hi,

I'm looking for some white / clear front indicators and side repeaters for my soon to be re-sprayed AE92 GTi.

The car is going to be re-sprayed in standard red, but I think replacing the amber will improve its styling further. Where has everyone got theirs from?

As a side note, what are peoples on opinions on smoked rear light clusters? I think they will improve to looks too as opposed to standard / Lexus look-a-likes.

Cheers and Happy New Year!!!

ICE

you tried ebay?

Yes, but not luck.

Have located side repeaters from www.larkspeed.com

Waiting to hear back from Demon Tweeks :!Removed!: regarding front bumper indicator lenses.

What do we think about blacksmoked rear light clusters?

ICE

you tried ebay?

Yes, but not luck.

Have located side repeaters from www.larkspeed.com

Waiting to hear back from Demon Tweeks :!Removed!: regarding front bumper indicator lenses.

What do we think about blacksmoked rear light clusters?

ICE

A BIG NO NO :censor:

rover tomcat (220 turbo coupe) side repeaters fit and they're available in clear.

front lenses are harder to come by...

A BIG NO NO :censor:

Smoked tail lights or demon tweeks? :wacko:

ICE

smoked tail lights, their to common and look crap

well if your respraying the car anyway... if you weld in a 5mm piece in the front of the hole you can then fit clear ones from the 97> on type. i have a spare pair of these if your interested (got two sets for doing mine incase i messed up) (yours fro £20+ p+p and ill send youthe nessesary info for doing the wing mod. they do look better than the clear ones availiable for the GTi

well if your respraying the car anyway... if you weld in a 5mm piece in the front of the hole you can then fit clear ones from the 97> on type. i have a spare pair of these if your interested (got two sets for doing mine incase i messed up) (yours fro £20+ p+p and ill send youthe nessesary info for doing the wing mod. they do look better than the clear ones availiable for the GTi

Could be tempted :thumbsup:

Have you got a picture of what they would look like? Or a link to some one else who has done it?

Thanks,

ICE

Hello Mate,

Have a spare set of corolla GTi crystal clear side repeaters if your intertested give mew a shout.

Cheers

FAL

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links