Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Injector Help

starletsy

This is a bit complicated but please try and help :)

I brought some RC engineering 440 cc injetors from the USA but the plugs on the injectors are not the same as my starlet. I'm told the injectors were original designed for a 2000 celica GT-S this has the 1.8 vvti engine in.

I've took some puctures of the injectors and if anyone could tell me if the plugs look the same as the celica ones that would be great. Also somewhere where i could buy these plugs from would be a real help.

100_0466.jpg

100_0467.jpg

Simon

Bit of a long shot, but I think I've got some Omex sensors with plugs that look like that for my 4AGE. Your pic is a tad blurry which makes it hard to be sure though ;)

My sensor looks like this

SensorPlug.jpg

It's got the same chamfered edge as your plug and the external dimensions are 16mm x 11mm (ish). Let me know if you think its the same as I've got some connectors made by a company called Durite that fit and I can find the part numbers for you.

I took a look at my injectors too, they're quite similar but the corners of the plug seem a lot more rounded, the connector is bigger in one dimension and the pins are more offset from the centre than on the one in the pic.

I've got a Team Losi RC car kicking around somewhere too... ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links