Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloy Wheels

wasi

hey everybody

im new to these fourms and i have recently purchased a rolla 2000 facelift model and i am looking to buy a set of rims for it and was wondering can i get 18" ones on it with out any problems??

sorry if this has been asked before but im just a little confused :ffs:

any sugestions would be a greate help :D

I have 17s which fit fine but i have the koni shocks and apex springs 35mm lower. You could get 18s on but would mean cutting the arches and sorting the suspension, but really unless you're builing a full on show car I wouldn't bother with 18s, you would lose a lot of handling and this is what makes these cars fun to drive. Go for 16s or 17s and get a good suspension set up, then go play on the country roads :thumbsup:

how much and where did you get the koni shocks?? and does the tyre rub against the arches when you go on bumpy roads?

well ive got 17's on mine and it courght, and i must add sometimes quite bad when i had a full car. I had 2 get my arches roled then problem solved

im trying to keep my arch-rolling as a last resort, even if it means forking out 200+ squids for some shocks! :D

shocks were from fensport, they're a bit of a mission to fit aswell. look to pay about £350+ for them.

Mine do rub a little at the back, but only over the larger bumps, then again I have stripped the back out so that could be why mine dont rub a lot.

I'm planning on rolling the arches anyways, want to get the rolla on the track this year and rubbage wont do?

I rolled the arches then realised it still catches where the end of rear arch finishes and the top of the rear bumper begins. I think that's also down to the offset. (before you ask I don't know it). find a set of narrow 17's if you can.

i ran a set of 17" OZ superturismo's and dropped by 35mm, no issues of catching even with a full car and boot!

i think they were 7.5J wide and had an offset of ET42.

Hope to have helped.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links