Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ebay Classic

LORD_ED

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/THE-BEST-1994-TOYOTA...1QQcmdZViewItem

i sent him a message pointing out his insane power figures to which he replied

"the import gti 16 has 173 bhp the gt4 has 348 and the mine has been road tested and been on the ramps for bhp testing i have all the readings cheers"

so all u gt4 bouys u have over 100bhp more than u thought u had

THE BEST BIT IS THE NO PLATE. M895 FCU

WTF????? whats so great about that???

FAST DOES 0-62 IN 5.8

Soooooooo hang on, its not measured in the normal 0-60 way then?? :rolleyes:

J

YES MATE AND IM A MECHANIC OOPS YOUR CARS ARE CRAP AND OLD OOPS A RUBISH. I TEST CARS ALL THE TIME FOR SPEED AS WE ALWAYS RACE THEM HAVE YOU HEARD OF SG PETCH MAKE IT SHORT FOR YA STEPHEN PETCH WRC RALLY CHAMPION IN THE SUBARU IMPREZA 2003 AND IS NOW RANKED AT NO 10 ARE I DON'T KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

his latest reply anyone else gonna help hi out an d tell him he know crap

A couple of pointers....

£3.50  Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded  1 to 2 working days  United Kingdom only

£5.85  Royal Mail Special Delivery  1 working day  United Kingdom only

Only £3.50 for delivery! Bargain! :lol::lol:

And oh yeah - FCU! The members of the Faith Christian University will be scrambling to get that unique and special numberplate! :thumbsup:

I like that he starts out by saying its his, and then says "DOES 0-62 IN 5.8 WHICH IS NOT TO BAD BUT OK FOR IT BEING MY WIFES CAR." - obviously too slow for such a manly man as himself! :lol:

I'm in a bitter mood so I sent him a little email with the correct figures for all Gen 6 Celica's since he clearly knows nothing, or if he's deliberately liing then he's even worse thinking that people will believe it.

Q: Enter your question herehello mate, i am wondering if you can give me some info on celicas as i am wanting to buy one but dont no much bout the performance side of things? do you know what the bhp is? also are these cars fast like wot is the top speed you have had out of it? how come yours is like 200 bhp if it a celica gt? please reply as this wud be much apprecitaed thanks scott

01-Jan-06

A: they have a 1.8 st which is 178 bhp a 2.0 gti16 which is an import is 194 the gt non import is 210 bhp but the suspension has been lowered which gives it more traction. top speed in this was on;ly 148.it has 180mph on the clock display. which is not to bad normal 1.8st can do 135 no and the celica gt4 which are the old bangers newest one in 1992-93 max and is the old shape thay are 248 bhp with max speed of 155 mph but is 1/2 second faster than mine but it also depends on how long there engines last there are loads in scrap yards around here these new models are a very big and look the part.the gt4also has allwheel drive.

look at the crap coming out of his mouth hes wound me up now

Sent him this.... Not sure if i got the BHP figures correct but i was rushing, I`m sure he`ll get the gist tho. :D

Sent to Fleabay Herbert

Hello mate. Nice car but your power claims are <the spuds of lurrrrvve>s. Do you have documented proof? (Dyno sheet for example) For a start a import N/A celica is 176BHP the UK model is 156BHP (Because it`s mapped for our ****ty 95RON fuel)Even if it were the GT4 it would only have 250-ish BHP as standard. And there`s no way it will do 0-62 in 5.8 unless it`s vertically off a cliff.

So apart from a misleading advert what else can you tell me about the car. Oh by the way i`m thinking of reporting this ad to ebay as misleading. Perhaps you`d care to reply.

Cheers,

Get him on here... teach him something.

like typing.

A couple of pointers....
£3.50  Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded  1 to 2 working days  United Kingdom only

£5.85  Royal Mail Special Delivery  1 working day  United Kingdom only

Only £3.50 for delivery! Bargain! :lol::lol:

And oh yeah - FCU! The members of the Faith Christian University will be scrambling to get that unique and special numberplate! :thumbsup:

:lol: :lol:

i noticed that! &#33;Removed&#33; big jiffy bag!

and LMAO at FCU.... im kinda stuck on what it means if you try and ponounce it you get FFFFFKKKKCKCKOOOOOHHHH, great number plate :unsure:

Quality :D

I love eBay muppets!!!!

So the McLaren F1 wasn't the only car to give 100bhp per litre .. the 2.0 3S-gte did it too ?

Blimy .. you learn somehting new every day .. and 0-62 in 5.8secs .. not bad, but ge must have those special grip alloys ..

Tool.

Its no longer on sale!

This chap works across the way from me.

Can't say a lot more really, t.i.t. :D

Q: Enter your question herehello mate, i am wondering if you can give me some info on celicas as i am wanting to buy one but dont no much bout the performance side of things? do you know what the bhp is? also are these cars fast like wot is the top speed you have had out of it? how come yours is like 200 bhp if it a celica gt? please reply as this wud be much apprecitaed thanks scott

01-Jan-06

A: they have a 1.8 st which is 178 bhp a 2.0 gti16 which is an import is 194 the gt non import is 210 bhp but the suspension has been lowered which gives it more traction. top speed in this was on;ly 148.it has 180mph on the clock display. which is not to bad normal 1.8st can do 135 no and the celica gt4 which are the old bangers newest one in 1992-93 max and is the old shape thay are 248 bhp with max speed of 155 mph but is 1/2 second faster than mine but it also depends on how long there engines last there are loads in scrap yards around here these new models are a very big and look the part.the gt4also has allwheel drive.

look at the crap coming out of his mouth hes wound me up now

Wow - I never realised my 1.8ST was 178bhp!! I'm sure that's gained 60bhp :lol:

A £400 handbrake cable must be something special too :yes::rolleyes:

Its no longer on sale!

This chap works across the way from me.

Can't say a lot more really, t.i.t.    :D

Muppets reply to my question

yes i have the track test report for road testing and the reading is @ 217 bhp thanks your miles off

Don`t think i was somehow. At least he`s pulled the ad. :thumbsup:

Sent him this -

"Sorry but whoever told you your celica has 217bhp is an idiot. You car will be the 'normal' 170ish bhp GT. Your car is nothing special, i have a proper import GT4 (Same shape as yours) and mine is 255bhp standard. And you say yours is 0-60 in 5.8secs? try more 7.8secs which is what it will REALLY be. Put your car up against mine and you would be totally destroyed.

Next time you advertise your car use the TRUE figures and not some rubbish you are kidding yourself with."

People like him really give other people selling Jap cars a bad name :angry:

Could FCU be FastCarUk? I thought the chavvy car down my road had it spelt F*U*K for FastcarUK but doesn't look like this guy can spell anyway! :P

I feel embarrassed to have come up with that answer but i was just thinking chav when i read his rude nonsense replies and guessed that! :P But yeah what an idiot! I like the way he says his car is faster because he has modified it but all he has done is fit aftermarket wheels and lowered it? So thats how you knock 2 seconds off 0-60? :P

I do wonder about these people...

Is it a case of:

a. The really believe the nonsense they are spouting? Did a mate in a pub tell them, so they take it as gospel?

b. They brag to their mates with these imaginary power outputs, and thus continue it when they post the adverts, not considering that someone might actually want proof?

c. They are just outright liars, trying to take advantage of naiive prospective buyers, not thinking that someone might actually argue the point?

Ebay's full of nutjobs! I had this email from some joker from the states who decided he didn't want to pay with PayPal...

"the paypal link is hacked

cancel my order if I don't trust you anymore

I may think you are some retarded witchhunter that

holds no validity in the real world. you make us sick

what do you have against the 242?

is there something you would like to talk about?

I am a philosophy author and want to know what is

behind your twisted imaginings.

thank you mabye you'd take a cashier's cheque?

this could mean alot of things...thanx

L"

:unsure::blink::wacko:

Quit yo jibber-jabber foo'. About the end of the email his pills obviously started kicking in and he started to become more coherent! :D

i don't think so mate i have all the recording details as i am a mechanic and test track cars all the time what a tit you are totally destroyed yes right anytime bitch which car this one my skyline or maybe my slow impreza wra st import 372 bhp what a stupid *******. i boost cars up for the wrc for stephen petch for the impreza and the hyundai accent. your car is if gt import 228 bhp i also have timed and very **** accurate £15,000 timing display which is a gas released as sonn as the Accellerator is pressed and cuts of when it gets to 60 and the recording is more acurate than your mothers child bye and a happy **** off loser...

What a dumb *** you are, mechanic my ****. **** mechanic if you dont know about cars. Hey i'll race you. But i'd better warn you up i have a Lotus Esprit Turbo also which would kill your stupid skyline or you scumbaroo. Sorry **** but your wrong, import GT4's (ST205) are 255bhp standard, you know it, i know it - the ******* car knows it. I'm tired of argueing with someone who doesnt know anything about cars. Im going to block you now. And btw your auctions have been posted on almost every internet forum and everyone knows your talking **** so dont expect to sell your celica anytime soon **** boy. Do yourself a favour and check out the facts before talking rubbish.

Is it wrong that im enjoying this? :lol:

i wonder if this blokes ever even had a primary education :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links