Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weirdest Things

Caz SR

I was driving to work this morning and got caught in some traffic.

Something caught my eye hanging on the rear view mirror of the car in front. Well it was difficult not to see it...

The girl had hung a HUGE Dreamcatcher off her mirror!

I got to thinking, why the heck would she want that in her car? Not only must it be as annoying as heck... Who wants to SLEEP whilst they're driving?!?

Did make me chuckle.

Any of you guys & girls seen similarly weird things? :lol:

I have seen loads of CDs hanging from the rear view mirror.... and your bog standard airfresheners...

i personally dont like to have stuff hanging there, it distracts me :P

Yeah! I'm not sure what this CD thing is either. Can anyone explain it?

I'm the same, I don't like things hanging by the windscreen but I have my lovely Hello Kitty hooked on the passenger panic handle ;) She's been my little car mascot since I started driving.

"Hang them in your car windows. Some people believe that CDs will defeat speed guns and automated speed traps that use flash photography. "

LOL just got that from HERE

Dunno how accurate it is...

Mebbe there are other reasons... (can you tell I dont wanna do work?)

"Hang them in your car windows. Some people believe that CDs will defeat speed guns and automated speed traps that use flash photography. "

LOL just got that from HERE

Dunno how accurate it is...

Mebbe there are other reasons... (can you tell I dont wanna do work?)

That's probably the reason why people do that, I saw some1 on the telly getting pulled for having a cd attached to the front & back of his motorbike so it's the same idea. Never seen them attached to a car window though, personally I'd rather get caught speeding than drive around looking like (more of) a :censor: .

Oh yeah, in answer to the original question there's nothing that particularly sticks in my mind apart from fluffy dice & tiny teddy bear keyring things. I've got the Everton home kit hanging from my mirror but it's smaller & makes the car smell nice so I've got an excuse.

i saw a stuffed banana toy hanging off someones interior mirror yesterday, would definatly get in the way and it's bright yellow

A guy i used to work with had a dried fish..

(he was a scuba diver, and it was some fish or fossil or something he got diving - just freaky...)

My van had a Buddy Jesus on the dash for a while! ;)

Thats just coolness though.... gotta love the Buddy Jesus! :thumbsup:

Some of the profanity bumper stickers people have make me look twice.... although I always chuckle at ones like "Dont come a knockin' if the vans a rockin'" :lol::lol:

I saw a variation on the "Baby on Board" stickers yesterday.

It said "Stupid Yellow Sticker On Board" made me chuckle.

Also saw "Experience the Dark Side - Lick A Witch". She looked quite tasty too :P

Oh yeah, .........  I've got the Everton home kit hanging from my mirror but it's smaller & makes the car smell nice so I've got an excuse.

If i had my teams colours on the car.. the windscreen would get put in.

Not really seen anything unusual though... just stupid airfreshners.

i once had a fresh dead rabbits foot hung off my mirror , by the lads who mot my car.

My mates sister has got a sticker in her window saying:

JESUS LOVES YOU

Everyone else think's you're an :censor: hole

which I thought was quite funny

If i had my teams colours on the car.. the windscreen would get put in.

Lol, there was that worry but when I got the reg plate it was obvious enough where my loyalties lie so if people want to wreck my car they will do

chap at work has a petrified frog we found in an old cupboard lashed onto a small crucifix (was in the right position) dangling from his rover 600 mirror. thats pretty weird......... like him........

Got a WIFI dongle in the back and Stan on the mirror who dances when the car vibrates cos of the sub

seen a pair of thongs belonging to an ex gf from sum blokes mirror, and a mini pair of nike trainers, ooo and a pair of smelly socks (mini ones)

i once had a fresh dead rabbits foot hung off my mirror , by the lads who mot my car.

Think they were trying to tell you something? :P

It's supposed to be a red dragon.

draig2.jpg

Recently saw someone with a dream catcher hanging from their mirror also, plus they had little "jewel stickers" all across the top of the room where the sun visors go...but I think they had removed the sun visors possibly. It was a really old Volvo or something tho, the female driver did look like she was into "alternative" things :unsure:

i aint seen that many weird things hanging from mirrors, but i have seen a guy reading the newspaper while driving, neadless to say he crashed. idiot

seen a car with pretty little stickers stuck all over the cover over the speed dial. a witch on a broomstick, a puddycat, a pumpkin to name a few...... was stoopid. shed put em allover .....and dunno what glue she used but one sticker which was half picked off had made a right mess....glue was smeared in nice big area.

make an interestin conversation point for a copper if she ever got asked 'do you know how fast you was goin' :lol:

not so much as something hanging from a window but i saw a sticker on the rear window of a old landrover which read

YOU CAN GO FAST

I CAN GO ANYWHERE

now that I remember, u know the way u have to pay to park now? I seen a car with the back drive side window covered in them parking sticker things, just to ***** the guy that checks for valid tickets lol.

really, must a been 40/50 stickers on the window, ticket checker person wouldnt be bothtered looking lol, good Idea i thought, ugly as hell thoughh