Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Your Milage?

bhinderharminder

R-reg 1997 engine still going fine.

Toyota service history upto 117 or 126K.

found out car was being serviced around the corner due to heavy work load but charged toyota labour, so cut out the middle man and halved the labour cost.

mileage now at 149K.

New uprated suspension on it's way but not really needed.

Rich K :thumbsup:

03 reg t sport - just approaching 14,900 on the clock.

Since buying it, I've only done 300 of them :)

'89 F reg GTi - just rolled past 100,000, pulled over to the side of the M2 to take pictures and all :D

she is a 98 1.3 and i bought it last year at 52000mls, and i've put 10000 since then!

still running like a beut! :thumbsup:

2004 with 8400 miles on the clock!

Hi ive got a 55 plate corolla only had it since september and ive done just ova 3k i think the performace of the car is good, but one bad thing bout it, dnt know if its the same with u lot, but i find that the engine noise is really loud once u go over 70mph just seems like they havnt put n e sound deadening on it. do n e other ppl agree with this or isit just my car?

Mine's like that too!! !Removed! loud most of the time but the TTE exhaust and induction kit don't help! Mind you it was still bad at 70MPH before that... :lol:

Hi all! this is my first post on the forums although I've been reading them for a while.

My 2003 53 plate Corolla diesel collection has 43k on the clock. I use it for business, which involves a lot of local travelling visiting customers and I've been very pleased with it. This is the 3rd Toyota I've used as a company car and have always stayed with them because of the reliabilty and good relationship I have with my local dealer, between work and personal vehicles we have had 9 cars off them over the last 10 years.

I went for the diesel this time for the economy and tax benefits, it never does less than 43mpg even stop starting on cold days, performs well and it has never missed a beat.

My previous Corolla was a 2000 5dr 1.4 Vida which went back after 3 years with about 54k on the clock. Again it never let me down and was 100% reliable. My wife actually found the seats more comfortable in the old Corolla although I prefer the ride and handling in the new one which feels much more surefooted.

I'm due to change my car this year but dont think I'll be looking at any other model, I just need to decide weather to stick with the diesel or go back to a petrol....I've just seen the pics for the new Sr :D

saw 48k last weekend done 24k in my ownership

:eek: Thats low mileage for a G6R

Not even run-in yet! :lol:

Just as tight and rattle free as it was when i bought it even though its lowered :lol:

:lol: bet it still smells new :D

it looks like ive been living in it at the mo so its a but whiffy, drove to scotland on sat (9hrs) went to a wedding then drove back on sunday for work mon, but i always keep it clean normally, kinda hoping it might retain a little value in the long run as i got it for a good price.

it looks like ive been living in it at the mo so its a but whiffy, drove to scotland on sat (9hrs) went to a wedding then drove back on sunday for work mon, but i always keep it clean normally, kinda hoping it might retain a little value in the long run as i got it for a good price.

Well from pics it certainly looks one of the best examples of a G6R that ive seen, and you can bump the price up with only 48k on the clock :thumbsup:

On 182K. It's a 2.0L Diesel '95. Seriously can't believe how smooth and comfortable the car is - much more enjoyable than my friends cars ( and as reliable as they come ), and very easy to maintain. God bless the Corolla. Bring on 200K !!! :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: 37k 0n my corolla t-spirit had bottom engine replaced at 36k due to heavy oil consumption

Hi ive got a 55 plate corolla only had it since september and ive done just ova 3k i think the performace of the car is good, but one bad thing bout it, dnt know if its the same with u lot, but i find that the engine noise is really loud once u go over 70mph just seems like they havnt put n e sound deadening on it. do n e other ppl agree with this or isit just my car?

I'm also disappointed with the sound level when doing 70-ish on my 1.6 Colour Collection -less than 3k miles on the clock. I intend to check it out with my dealer soon...