Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Quoted From Bbc 606 Forum

RossP

I know football isn't everyone's cup of tea, but i just read this on the BBC 606 forums in the Man Utd subforum

Playing small and irrelevant clubs like Burton is an embarrasment to United, our players are all paid £10,000 plus a week. They shouldn't have to put up with playing on a pitch with so little grass, and fans within 2 yards of them. Do you know what kind of things these little fans of Burton will be screaming at our stars?

The FA seem to forget that we are the biggest club ever, on this planet and probably in the universe. Why do those in power put our club at risk.

Without a fit and healthy competing United in Europe & the prem English football would be nothing.

This had me in stitches...sore losers??? Yes! :lol:

I know football isn't everyone's cup of tea, but i just read this on the BBC 606 forums in the Man Utd subforum

Playing small and irrelevant clubs like Burton is an embarrasment to United, our players are all paid £10,000 plus a week. They shouldn't have to put up with playing on a pitch with so little grass, and fans within 2 yards of them. Do you know what kind of things these little fans of Burton will be screaming at our stars?

The FA seem to forget that we are the biggest club ever, on this planet and probably in the universe. Why do those in power put our club at risk.

Without a fit and healthy competing United in Europe & the prem English football would be nothing.

This had me in stitches...sore losers??? Yes! :lol:

Absolutely pathetic, you can tell that this person knows nothing about football. Those poor players, having stuff shouted at them when in the Premiership the fans sit miles away & sit in total silence, they only get at least £40,000/week to do something that millions of people pay money to do every day. It's disgraceful the way that they put those poor players at risk by making them play football.

If he knew anything about football he'd know that in Italy the fans sit a lot further back than they do in England & the atmosphere's a lot worse. He'd also know that no matter how good you claim to be, you have to prove it & they didnt do that today. No1s too good for anything in football, this is just a really, really bad loser & would probably be part of the "prawn sandwich brigade" that Roy Keane talked about only he probably has never even been anywhere near Old Trafford in his entire life.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links