Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Will Your Next Car Be?

knowlson

Something like this me thinks

thats really nice whats the spec on one?

erm... basically its a Lexus GS... (thats a Mk1)..

3 litre straight six, or 4.3 litre V8..

Of course.. you want the Vertex TT... 3 litre twin turbo...

Something like this me thinks

thats really nice whats the spec on one?

erm... basically its a Lexus GS... (thats a Mk1)..

3 litre straight six..

Of course.. you want the Vertex TT... has the twin turbo...

Cheers mate :thumbsup:

No Probs mate...

At JAE you want to talk to Craig (Jac114) as he has the GS300.. and Paul (Norkep) who has the Aristo Vertex TT (approx 600bhp)...

No Probs mate...

At JAE you want to talk to Craig (Jac114) as he has the GS300.. and Paul (Norkep) who has the Aristo Vertex TT (approx 600bhp)...

600bhp right I have to see that :eek:

No Probs mate...

600bhp right I have to see that :eek:

I think it has quite a few mods to get there though...

An Altezza would be nice  :drool:  :drool:

There was a :censor: lovley silver one at the go-karting but dont know who's it was :D

That was K8vey's (Asam)... RS200.. slightly modded.. and will be getting a turbo soon..

slightly modded :lol::lol: very nice and with the turbo that will be mean :thumbsup:

That was K8vey's (Asam)... RS200.. slightly modded.. and will be getting a turbo soon..

slightly modded :lol::lol: very nice and with the turbo that will be mean :thumbsup:

Altezza RS200 'L' Edition: JDM 'Neo' Body Kit - JDM Suspension Kit - 18x8 'Tek' Chrome Wheels

TRD Exhaust - TRD Radiator Cap - TRD Valve Caps - EBC Grooved Discs & Green Pads

HKS Racing Suction - HKS F-CON 'S' ECU - TODA Racing Flywheel

Altezza Leather Interior - Altezza mats - Altezza Aerial - Altezza Carbon-Fibre Rear Plate Trim - Altezza Fuel Lid Garnish - Altezza Wind Deflectors - Black Pearl Emblems....

Altezza RS200 'L' Edition: JDM 'Neo' Body Kit - JDM Suspension Kit - 18x8 'Tek' Chrome Wheels

TRD Exhaust - TRD Radiator Cap - TRD Valve Caps - EBC Grooved Discs & Green Pads

Altezza Leather Interior - Altezza mats - Altezza Aerial - Altezza Carbon-Fibre Rear Plate Trim - Altezza Fuel Lid Garnish - Altezza Wind Deflectors - Black Pearl Emblems....

pretty standard then :lol::lol::lol::lol: I will have to have a good look at that at the JAE

Sounds well nice :drool:

Is he gonna be on the LOC at JAE?