Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Head Unit

kingdeacon

does anyone know of a good site to get head units from? wanted to get a Pioneer one as had one in the past that was nice. nothing to fancy, just wondered if anyone knew of cheap places on the net

thanks

does anyone know of a good site to get head units from? wanted to get a Pioneer one as had one in the past that was nice. nothing to fancy, just wondered if anyone knew of cheap places on the net

thanks

you tried eBay? :thumbsup:

thanks

you tried eBay? :thumbsup:

yeah been looking, but wanted to see if any online places are better

thanks

You need to give us an idea of what you want from your new H/U, that way we can point in you in the right direction.

Start off by going to the Pioneer website, look around and tell us what you like and see.

That way, we can help you find what you want :yes:

:thumbsup:

Try pixmania.com, i saved a packet on a pioneer deh-p7700mp from them

Thanks mate will check it out now

^^ :yes::thumbsup:

I bought mine from there, good price, and next day delivery :thumbsup:

:D

Hey doggy, what do you think of the Pioneer deh-p7700mp? I hear it doesn't come with a storage case thou ?

Get yourself an Alpine 9853R thats what ive got, highly recommended, especially if you have an Ipod to connect :thumbsup:

Hey doggy, what do you think of the Pioneer deh-p7700mp? I hear it doesn't come with a storage case thou ?

Get yourself an Alpine 9853R thats what ive got, highly recommended, especially if you have an Ipod to connect :thumbsup:

£200? :o You can buy a metro and 256 furry dice with that:p

£200? :o You can buy a metro and 256 furry dice with that:p

Yo sorry for the delay in replying, my DEH-P7700MP came with a storage case. i think it's good but then its my first aftermarket unit so i would think that. i need to uprate the Speakers to do it justice