Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Where To Get Old Model Yaris (brand New)

sach

I know its a weird question but with the new yaris I am assuming toyota have loads of the old models sitting in a warehouse somewhere. I really want to get the old model yaris as I prefer it to the new model I have tried several dealerships all are saying that they are not selling the older one anymore. I am in the search of a yaris colour collection model in thunder grey. Anyone know the best way of trying to get the old model yaris (brand new)

Whats wrong with getting a nearly new model? Maybe you could pick up an ex-demo or something....?

They wont sell them brand-new but they'll sell them nearly new - still have all the same guarantee and what not, you just wont be the 1st owner on the logbook.

Plus you'll get it cheaper that way too! :thumbsup:

Yes, pre-registered models are a great way to go. My first Yaris was bought that way. They take the first depreciation (well, some of it!) instead of you and you're getting a nearly new car. :yes:

I'm sure that many Toyota dealers will have models on their forecourts that they'll want to shift. Good luck in your search.

Oh and nice choice of car by the way but then, I'm biased! :clap:

I've just been on Toyota's site and gone to the used cars section. I don't know whether you want a 1.3 or 1 litre, 3 or 5 door but... if you do a model search (setting your requirements and choosing 'grey' as the colour) you get a number of Colour Collections in Thunder Grey. Of course, if you don't set an engine size, you'll get a lot of T Sports as well! ;)

I found a 1.3 Colour Collection (no pics yet) in Durham with 6 miles on the clock for £8495. They don't come much newer than that!

There's also another 1.3 for the same price in Swansea with 10 miles on the clock.

Found a 1.0 litre in Rotherham with spoiler and aircon and 15 miles for £8695. It says it has 14 inch alloys but the pic shows a car with steel wheels and wheel trims.

There's also a nice T Sport with 25 miles for £10,792 at Salford Quays, if anyone's interested. :yes:

Seriously, there are also a number of other cars with still low mileage that may be worth a look. OK, I know none of these are actually brand new but they come pretty close.

Update: If you decided to go this route, it may be worth asking your local dealer if they can get a car from a dealer in another part of the country for you.

Edited by Al J

Theres also LOADS on Autotrader as well - delivery mileage, 55 plate

Just specify grey Toyota Yaris' - 0-1 years old, national search...

Theres an 05 plate on there, Colour Collection 3dr Thunder Grey with AC + Spoiler, 1,866 miles, - £6992!

Bargainous! :lol: Thats at Pinewood Toyota in London.

I've just bought a colour collection Yaris for my wife.

Paid £7500 for 1.3L 05 plate with 7000 miles from Inchcape. Car also had A/C & rear spoiler ( £500 option ) as the car was an Ex-Demo. The car when new cost £5 short of £10,000.

Also try the Sytner website as they have a lot of stock at good prices. I have seen 55 plates at £7995.

:thumbsup:

I've just bought a colour collection Yaris for my wife.

Paid £7500 for 1.3L 05 plate with 7000 miles from Inchcape. Car also had A/C & rear spoiler ( £500 option ) as the car was an Ex-Demo. The car when new cost £5 short of £10,000.

Also try the Sytner website as they have a lot of stock at good prices. I have seen 55 plates at £7995.

:thumbsup:

Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

Actually got mine for 9715 as it was part of a promotion and I've also got a little bit better at starting to walk away from salesmen until they start making more sense. :laughing:

Still, I've had the fun of driving my new car since March but prices do plummet when you drive it off the forecourt. Only money, eh? :P

• 2 weeks later...

You can go to your local Toyota Dealer, they usually have a load of nearly new or because its still only a few months into the new one being for sale, they should have a few new old ones in stock and you should be able to pick up a decent spec model for a reasonable price. best time to buy the old yaris is now i should think. good luck

I agree with all the above replies you have had i.e getting an ex demo or you can try some of these big car supermarkets there is one here in birmingham called motornation they usually have only delivery mileage on them or ask toyota to do a search for you i saved nearly £1500 on mine by buying an ex-demo

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Bit late but ive just found this!

The dealerships bought the last of the old shape last year and were either making them pre-reg's or keeping them in storage and selling them brand new, so if a dealer says they havnt got one brand new then they havnt! :thumbsup:

Just bought the Old Dragon a Dec 05 pre-registered 1.3 5 door T3 in silver for £8,445 including A/C and delivery miles from Inchape Reading. Lovely car :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links