Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Brakes

earpl

Any pictures mate? Just the fronts too? And what combo did you go for? 3G discs and Endless pads? B) :thumbsup:

Out of interest, how much that set you back? The rears still standard? Your a man of few words today aren't you! :P

Out of interest, how much that set you back? The rears still standard? Your a man of few words today aren't you! :P

Should all appear in his garage of toys :thumbsup:

ive got the same set up and an totally agree. you cant fault them.

agreed, same here :thumbsup: these bad boys got me out of a very close situation the other week all i can say is im glad i up-rated

ive got the same set up and an totally agree. you cant fault them.

agreed, same here :thumbsup: these bad boys got me out of a very close situation the other week all i can say is im glad i up-rated

You going to change the rears?

no lorne i fitted them at for this dinnertime, just under 40 mins, so still time for a brew afterwards. i've got EBC green stuff pads on the rear.

Should all appear in his garage of toys :thumbsup:

Tried that one and the garages haven't been readded since the board was updated!

I suppose brakes are a mod you cant really put a price on when your put in a situation where they save your life!

Endo time!

my your teeth come into contact with the wheel :P :lol2:

I dont think you can beat the endless/3G combo - but for the back pads I found the EBCs a definite improvement over stock. Apart from anything else they reduce the amount of brake dust dramatically.

I did my backs with EBCs at the time because there were no 3Gs or Endless available - but upgraded since.

Seveer had a run in my car at the weekend and was suitably humbled - my biggest worry now if other cars behind me in hard braking situations.

Humbled?? I ended up with a fat lip!

Seriously though... very awesome combination, they just slam you dead in no distance at all, with no fade either. It aids the phrase that to go faster... you gotta upgrade the brakes.

My shopping list is growing longer and longer by the day!

lol ive had mine one 3 weeks now and i still havent got fully used to them. still slam myself into the windscreen every now and again. i think we should have a stoppin distance competition next weekend :P

Yeah ok, my standards vs your super brakes. The endless pads just seem damn expensive for a set of brake pads, the green stuff pads are well priced.

Ive had my front endless pads on now for close to a year - they only just show signs of ware now - I reckon Ive done around 30k on them?

At the same time I put a set of EBC greenstuffs on the back - they were half worn when I uprated them to endless - if you think about it - most of the braking is done on the front - hence the EBCs dont last as long.

I guess you get what you pay for.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links