Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I've Got Some Sad News

ae111sr

Sorry about your mum mate, my dad has COPD too so i know what you must have gone through.

You & babs take care.

My sympathies to you, your family and of course, your Mum's friends.

I lost my Dad fifteen months ago and I still have my moments. If I can give you any advice it is simply that there is no one way to grieve. People try to cope in many different ways. Just be yourself and don't worry about how others see you for a while.

Thanks to EVERYONE for your kind words and thoughts - TOC feels like our extended family and yet again you have proved that this is true. When someone needs something you are there right behind them with all the support that anyone could wish for.

Thank you all.

John & Babs

Please accept my deepest sympathies. This will be a very difficult time and I wish you and your family all the very best to get through it.

It may help if you can remember to try to celebrate the good times as well as to deal with your loss.

Best wishes

Just seen this thread.......................sorry to hear of your loss John

I'm really sorry to hear of your loss and I hope you and your family are coping at what is a very sad and painful time in your life. I lost my father almost 18 months ago and can guess how you will be feeling right now.

As others have said, keep your chin up, focus on the good things right now and don't hesitate in seeking help and comfort from those close to you.

Oh, and it does get easier... it just takes time.

sorry to here this john. not a lot i can say really but our deepest sympathies got to you and your family

Sorry to hear about your Mum. I lost my Mum to Cancer five years ago and it hurt like hell for ages. I found it very helpful to talk to friends and leant on my wife a lot. My Dad couldn't talk to anyone else apart from me so that was also hard.

Although I still find it hard to talk about it, it has got easier as time went on, and my Dad copes much better than I ever thought possible.

Lean on your friends; they'll be happy to help.

Hi John and Babs

I'm so sorry to here this my friend our deepest sympathies are with you and your family. I know how you must feel mate for when my mum passed away as well. The greatest comfort is that she is in a better place now mate.

jerry!!

John & Babs, You have my deepest sympathy & prayers at htis tragic time in your lives. The advice to remember the good & happy times you had, & be thankful for them , is good.

My wife died in August a year ago, and I did the same as you, posted on Toc, just to share the shock & sorrow. I will never forget the comfort I got from the care & sympathy expressed by all.

My thoughts are with you both.

Vic

Sorry for your loss.Something that always stands out in my mind at the time of my fathers death,was the line from the tale of two cities.

"it is a far,far better thing that i do than i have ever done,it is a far,far better rest that i go to than i have ever known" Rest in peace.

Hi John,

I am sorry to hear of your loss.

5 years ago, I lost my grandad, who I was very close to. I still miss him, but as some TOC members have already said, you learn to "accept" that they are gone. Time is a great healer.

Take care,

Pauline.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links