Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Side Skirts 02>

bert.tsport

hi,

just bought myself a set of standard facelift side skirts off eBay, just wondering what i will need to fix them to my 03 3dr t sport? :help:

:thumbsup: bert

you need to drill holes in the sills on then they attach using the same type of clip as door cards etc. there is also a rubber sealing strip that is fitted to the top edge to neaten the fit against your panel. you should be able to get the clips etc from toyota. there is also a small plastic closer that fits on the front edge of the skirt.

i can get you the mesurements for drilling the holes if you req.

It looks very nice with the sideskirts on , i have olso put them by my self on my Corolla

take a look at my webside B)

you need to drill holes in the sills on then they attach using the same type of clip as door cards etc. there is also a rubber sealing strip that is fitted to the top edge to neaten the fit against your panel. you should be able to get the clips etc from toyota. there is also a small plastic closer that fits on the front edge of the skirt.

i can get you the mesurements for drilling the holes if you req.

cool, what size drill should i use? :thumbsup: bert

tigger seal is goog too , once there on with that u deffo wont be taking them off !

Tigger seal?? where would i get that from? saves drilling holes... less chance of rust in the future.. :thumbsup:

It looks very nice with the sideskirts on , i have olso put them by my self on my Corolla

take a look at my webside B)

Is tiger deal really that good? What's the bad point of using it? would the side skirt falls off? Do I need to re apply every now and then?

Do I just glue the side skirt on, like gluing model cars?

Kev

First get the blackstrip on the underside of .

put the white plugs on the backside of the skirt put some greas on , than push a little the skirt to the body from the backside to the front , get it off and you wil see where you have to drill

BUT do it with somebody that has a mechanicle background :thumbsup: (I have , i,am a carmechanic , now i work in an Jail :!Removed!: )

First get the blackstrip on the underside of .

put the white plugs on the backside of the skirt put some greas on , than push a little the skirt to the body from the backside to the front , get it off and you wil see where you have to drill

BUT do it with somebody that has a mechanicle background :thumbsup: (I have , i,am a carmechanic , now i work in an Jail :!Removed!: )

what diameter drill did you use?

I don,t now for sure but i believe 8mm drill but messure your whiteclips and you will now :thumbsup:

yep 8mm is the correct size. if still want to ill get the measurements for you. is yours a 3dr or 5dr?

tiger seal is ok but you wont get em back off if you need to

tiger seal was used for putting hte side skirts on my old astra but i didnt do it myself ! didnt dare as im sure if u get it wrong its pretty hard to get off ! orry i cant help where to get it , was done at a bodyshop :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links