Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Buying A T Sport

200bhp

Hi there everyone, just registered there and come from Ireland. Just thought I would point out that the Yaris T-Sport is extremely rare over here. I've only ever seen one!!!

Hence why I want one...

I just sold off my Fiesta Zetec-S, good car but very VERY cheaply made...

I rather the Japanese quality anyway (Had an Avensis before, Flawless), and the Yaris looks the part to be honest.

Was looking at Autotrader etc and saw them going for £5000 for a 2001 version with 30000 miles on the clock. What you guys think of that? I'm not too familiar with how they are priced etc because of their rarity.

What are they like to drive? I am looking to go and take a test drive in one quite soon.

Cheers for any help on this topic everyone :thumbsup:

firstly welcome to the club

secondly, fine choice of car if i do say so myself :D 5k seems a good price, seems about average for a 2001 reg to get an idea tho you can always check www.parkers.co.uk, will provide more information about prices etc. Car has very good millage as im sure ur aware, considering mines a 2001 reg and im currently on 61k

All i can say is take her for a test drive, see what you think, and just try and make the most of the drive.

they are a hoot, if wanted, could upgrade a little in the handling area, but seeing as ur username is 200bhp, u might consider that anyway...

Its well built, nippy in its standard form, comes with a nice subtle sytling pack and very vey reliable.

Yeah the handling could be improved, but so could most cars ...

They're excellent fun to drive, you won't regret buying one! :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club too! :D

Cheers guys,

Having worked in a Toyota garage before, the Yaris is quite cheap to service, but I suppose at 30K not a whole lot can go wrong....

• 4 weeks later...
:thumbsup: Hi guys. I have a 2002 echo hatchback t-sport. (Yaris) to you guys. It has done 29k.Gold in colour. 5 speed manual. It would be the most fun car i have ever driven.It just has to be a t-sport over the standard 1.3litre version.