Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Warranties

gambo

Hello people, well i finally got rid of the Rav and have joined the corolla group now, having just purchased a T-Sport..........very happy indeed with it. I just have a quick question, and that is i bought this corolla privately and the Warranty has just expired, instead of going the Extended warranty with Toyota has anybody had any dealings with or know of anyone who has had dealings with a company called Warranty Direct, the sales pitch looks good but am just a bit dubious about taking one out with them.....many thanks.

No personal experience, but they seem to be a decently sized company - the website www.reliabilityindex.co.uk is created from their claim information.

David.

Not strictly relevant, but a (seemingly) little publicised fact about the Toyota warranty is that buying 2 years instead of the 1 year is a LOT cheaper - I think for my car it was £520 for two years unlimited mileage, or £355 for one year (or nearly £200 more over two years than the two year warranty).

Also the Toyota warranty includes the £59 per year Club Toyota membership which to me seems a cheap way of getting what seems to be the top level of RAC breakdown cover for your car :) - well worth buying separately if you don't buy their warranty IMO although you should be unlikely to need it with a Toyota.

Good luck with your decisions!

personaly i don't go the extended waranty route as most of the policys ain't worth the paper their written on! :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links