Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The New Mot Cert

GT4 BOOSTER

Its booked on for later today so hopefully I'll be able to comment on how **** the new bits of paper are....

Well..... How did you get on ??

according to my mot inspector as soon as everyone has all the equipment they will have to charge you the full £45 then they will charge the full £45 for a re test unless the vehicle is repaired by the mot station that did the original test. also you have 24 hours to take it back for re test if it fails on bulbs.

bit stuffed if you take it for mot on a saturday afternoon and they dont open sundays as most of them dont

will give the car a good blast before it goes in see if that helps its been borderline for the last 3 years but always scraped through (once by disguising itself as a punto that happened to be in the testing station ) :thumbsup:

Where I have been concerned in the past about emmission levels I have used STOP SMOKE which is an engine additive to reduce the emmissions. One can will treat a full tank but of course you do not have to have a full tank to impress the emission reader :thumbsup:

Passed!!!!!! Ithough my heart sank when I saw who was doing it (every place has a moody guy that tends to fail everything...

However he even comented on how tight all the steering/suspension etc was........

All the mechanics were crowding around my car checking it out :thumbsup:

Then two of them started debating which they prefered mkiii or mkiv... :lol:

Just out of interest, how many MOT-free years do you get with a new car these days in the UK?

Over here it's the 3rd year, 5th year and annually thereon.

Yeah, here its the same pretty much, you don't have to have one until the car is 3 years old and then it is every year after that!

Mines been in today, Passed of course but they said the brake discs were right on the limit :wacko: Also need 3 new tyres soonish!

Ah well!

Passed!!!!!! Ithough my heart sank when I saw who was doing it (every place has a moody guy that tends to fail everything...

However he even comented on how tight all the steering/suspension etc was........

All the mechanics were crowding around my car checking it out :thumbsup:

Then two of them started debating which they prefered mkiii or mkiv... :lol:

And you doubted her - shame on you, you should have known she would pass :yes::thumbsup:

Did they mention anything about retests not being free in the future???

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links