Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Site To Host Pics And More...

Mr_Creosote

...in the past (when I had no proper webspace) I always struggled to work out where to host pics of my car so I could show people what it looked like on the forums...I know there are sites like photobucket but I always thought there should be somewhere a bit more car-centric :)

So, I figured I'd make somewhere - www.thisismycar.com

Feel free to check it out - you can not only post free pics and details on you and your car but also find and meet likeminded people. Posting a profile is totally free…

Hope I've not offended anyone by posting the details of this but I just wanted to make a site for people like me. Hopefully there will be a couple of people here who'll find it useful... :)

Hi,

Think you may have to put a link to TOC on your site to have a link from here :thumbsup:

Yep, Jones~32 is right.

It's only fair that if you promote your site here, TOC gets a link on the site. Quid pro quo :)

Hi, we've got a links section that we're going to have finished soon - we'll be putting links to some of our favourite forums (hopefully have it up by end of week) - and of course TOC will be there :)

Justa waffer thiiiiiiin miiiiiiiiint....

But sir, it's waffffer thin.

But sir, it's waffffer thin.

I believe it is at this point that I should either tell you to **** off or vomit into the supplied bucket :)

Thankfully I'm far too polite...

...this evening ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links